Trying login server

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by xangpow, Apr 18, 2013.

1. xangpow New Member

I have been trying to log in since the servers came back up but the only thing I get after entering my user name and password is "Trying login server #1, Trying login server #2, Trying login server #3, - Trying login server #7" then it starts over. Is there something wrong with my connection or SOE's connection? Are the server actually up?
  2. Cybergyn New Member

3. MrObvious New Member

4. Rhita Active Member

Can't get on Unrest either.
  5. gizzmo676 New Member

same thing i cant login to AB :/ , rebooted PC and modem and router checked other SOE games and other logins all fine..
  6. gizzmo676 New Member

ok so not sure who to blame for this, perhaps it was a user based issue perhaps not... but i have figured out my problem in being that i was using Everquest2.exe to load up my EQ for weeks without any problems... today since the patch it was not working ..after thinking hard on it for a few hours i realized that when i loaded up the game it would go to the fullscreen splash screen with the little login window for username/password/world/character, and not the other launcher with the latest news and the option for full file check etc etc... i then realized there was an eq2.exe in the folder that i neglected to try and voila loads up no problem..odd indeed that it wont load from everquest2.exe after the patch but none the less i can now atleast get back in..

so if any of you perhaps are loading from everquest2.exe , try the eq2.exe and repost if this works for you..
  7. xangpow New Member

Yeah that seemed to work, thanks. :D Just to make things easier for everyone, if you have a windows 7 operating system you can find it here - c:\users\public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Everquest II