Truly amazing they can develop a new class Beastlord but can't fix years old Conjuror issues?

Discussion in 'Conjuror' started by ARCHIVED-zokman, Feb 10, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-zokman Guest

If you read some of the conjuror class problems, you see that these issues have been going on for years? And what also amazes me is the Necro that is very close to conjuror has fewer of these issues, so why can't conjuror problems be fixed? This is one of the reasons a necro will parse higher in equal gear, they have problems too but not as many as the conjuror.
    1. The fact that Conj Antagonize spell doesn't work nor the AA heroic line item Offensive onslaught can be fixed easily by allowing the conjuror to have the same offensive stance spell the Necro uses. It has a damage spell proc, we share many other spells with just different names, don't see why this can't be fixed?
    2. Necro again can use adorns to raise his max health, like red stout adorn and white health adorns, which greatly increases his damage from lifeburn, but they nerf the conjuror ability to use soulburn one or two times while we are in Plane shift for a lousy 1 min. Do they realize that it has made plane shift almost useless. To get the max dps out of your conj class you need to cast plane shift cast elemental blast for max damage then cancel your plane shift after 20 to 25 seconds so you can use your soulburn again when its up. If you dont cancel plane shift and leave it up, not being able to cast another soulburn just ruins your parse!!!! The game allows wizards to add power or mana adorns to many of its equipped gear raising their max power stat so they can greatly increase their manaburn damage. Unfortunaltly they left the conjuror class out there is no adorns we can add to greatly increase our big damage spells??Seriously this stuff is just so rediculous and horribly thought out. These are a few of the many problems with this conjuror class, But I write hoping some developer will FINALLY take notice and do something, no other class has so many problems with spells.
    3. I wish they spend 1/10 the time they wasted on designing Beastlords which are ruining the game for everyone who doesn't play one to fix the class characters of people that have played the game for years like me and spent alot of money with Sony.
  2. ARCHIVED-Bauglir Guest

Well at least 1 conj agrees with me..
    And no I don't think we will see fixes, I just started a warlock alt and I have a SK alt.. both still have a long way to go but with some luck I'll be 90 260+ aa on both or one of them by mid summer.
    I am collecting some entry level raid gear for each now.
    Likely not going to keep play conj unless issues are fixed..
  3. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

I thought your last post issuing an ultimatum to Norrath that if you didn't find a guild that would let you raid in 60 days or something like that you were quitting.
    This poster is addressing what he think issues are with the conjuror all of your posts are saying that you can't parse over 150K and that is simply not the case.
  4. ARCHIVED-Bauglir Guest

Lempo@Everfrost wrote:
    Lempo,
    I'm likely going to quit eventually because so far I am only a backup raider and there is low demand for conjurors. But..... I am still getting raid invites and some marginal improvments in gear. So you will have to deal with me stating my opinion on occasion here.
    Last I checked on training dummies me then a Wizard in rygorr with similar stats and AA... we compared.
    me: 72k dps average
    wizard: 127 dps average
    I can't post the parses because I would need to edit the names and I simply don't have the time to mess aground with that.
    I'm very sorry it upsets you but conjurors do have issues.. big ones... just looking at top end players and them alone is not a fair comparison.
    Now I'm not here to fight with you Lempo, I don't want to see my posting ability revoked or suspended.
  5. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

I would like to know the character names of these two characters, as well as the situation, group composition and buff distribution.
    You complain a lot but provide little detail, and when someone offers to help, you suddenly vanish from sight.
    Odd.
  6. ARCHIVED-Bauglir Guest

Banditman wrote:
    I expected this. I consider this bullying because in my opinion once you get those toon names its curtains for my reputation and the player that helped me would also be upset.
    Yes I am vocal about the issues but I refuse to open myself up to in-game harrasment, ridicule, and ostrification simply because I have an issue with the state of my favorite class.
    The help you and others on this fourm provided honestly did improve my average parse for dps by about 20 - 30k for long fights and 10kish for trash. However, as I predicted, other classes do an obsenly greater amount of dps similarly geared and aaed.
    I realize you are more experienced playing eq2 but you are generally wrong in your opinion that conjurors are fine.
  7. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

The problem is that you are the one who is wrong and simply cannot understand how or why. I've been playing EQ2 since it's release.
    Believe me, if there was a real problem with Conjurors, you would NOT be the only one who is seeing it. The problem is in the mirror, and unless you are willing to fix that problem first, you're not going to garner a lot of sympathy.
    I've offered numerous times to help you. You even said that some things you learned did help. Yet, for whatever reason, you seem to think that the little information you've gleaned here is the be all end all of being a Conjuror. I assure you, it is not.
    What I tire of is your constant complaining without being willing to offer enough information for those who are willing to help you to begin forming a real hypothesis as to where your problems lie.
    Just so you don't think I'm trying to ask for something I myself am not willing to give, here is everything about my character: Zealchu
    Edit: Oops! I'm out of food!
  8. ARCHIVED-Orz Guest

Bauglir wrote:
    Please, I have read ur original whining post and have laughed at it many times already.
    No one is bullying u god dam it. You ask for help, get replies, then blame your problem on others.
    Its no ones but your fault if u are not good. K?

To OP:
    1) agreed no comment
    2) hopefully with the removal of CRT MIT they will give us shared hp
    3) I don't understand how they manage to get the BL scout pet working just fine, and can't fix ours.
  9. ARCHIVED-arthemis1er Guest

Fix Communion (which does allmost no damage and disable our raid wide buff) , Dump pet (which does 0 dmg), fighting stance (which does allmost nothing except adding an icon in the buff windows),
  10. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

After 7 years, /bugging, /feedback, and /petitions for many many years asking for fixes, I finally have sadly put my conjuror main on the sidelines.
    Poor guy :-( i've neglected him now for another class. The Fury I play now i'm enjoying quite a lot, but not as much as I enjoyed playing my conjuror. Hopefully one of these days they will fix all the problems with the conjuror. But I won't hold my breath.
  11. ARCHIVED-Torr Guest

I think it goes something like this
    Players say, "This class is too bugged. I'm going to play something else."
    SOE replies, "There aren't many conjurors left. Why should we fix them for such a small percentage of the player base?"
  12. ARCHIVED-Solarax Guest

the original poster ... way off on a lot of things and does not know what they are talking about for necro. necros have just as many issues as conji.
    the real issues are ... after soe saying they would never bring back BL not only did they do so , they made them the the tier 0 dps.
    they could have done something to fix any number of issues but instead they chose a different set of priorities.

and as trinity said give some info and quit hiding .