Trouble with support

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Yamene, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Yamene New Member

I am having trouble logging into support, I opened a ticket last year and I can't get in to look at. This is the error I get.
    It says I'm successfully logged in but that I got lost and to go back to the original website and continue or log out. Ive tried both with no luck.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

3. Yamene New Member

Yea I did that, I enter my information and when it loads it gives me an error screen if I new how.to attach things in here I would attach the message.
  4. Yamene New Member

Success!

You have successfully logged in. However, you seem to have gotten a bit lost. Please go back to the site you were trying to log into and continue on your journey.

If you are finished, for security reasons, please log out and exit your web browser.

This is the screen that pops up
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

If the ticket is from last year, it might not even be open still. Try creating a new one.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Yamene New Member

I have i get the above error everything I try to go into the support web site. I try to log in and that pops up. I've tried clearing out my history. I've tried a new tab. Im not sure what else to do. As soon as I made the ticket I started getting the error. So I can't get into support to make a ticket at all.
  7. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

some extensions installed in browser may interfere with this. try disabling them. also could have an impact if browser has not been updated for long time. you can also try another browser. interacting with support site can be problematic at times, because it looks like their efforts are mainly aimed at maintaining proper level of security of this interaction and not at solving compatibility issues with different browser configurations. therefore simplest solution is to always use latest stable version of browser (not test one) with extensions disabled, such as ad/trackers blockers. in short, let their spies spy on you. after answer is received, it will be most optimal to use an email client, and not Internet browser for further correspondence. this also applies to questions of financial transactions with dbg - to avoid casual failures or loss of any transmitted data or their misinterpretation. in any case, only important thing is that your connection is always, when loading any page, it must be realized via https, i.e. to always be protected. in this regard, there should be no problems with those extensions that make sure that connection is protected. because this is standard and dbg, like other companies, follow it. try to disconnect rest and everything should work. oh yeah, don't use any proxies. make sure your connection to support site is simple, direct
  8. Yamene New Member

Well use Firefox but I've tried it with internet explorer ive tried it on my phone. Im not super techy so I dont really understand all that you said.
  9. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

well. check if cookies are enabled in your browser (no third party required). check if you are using latest version of your browser (you can see this on microsoft or mozilla websites - they will show it to you right away). Also reset your Internet browser settings to defaults. IE has button for that. IE is an outdated browser - install EDGE. for Firefox - disable all extensions, enable automatic browser update and look at connection settings - so that it's direct and not through proxy server.. [if you are using phone, then you need to make sure that your operating system is up to date. if it's outdated, perhaps you need to buy new phone:( , because outdated phones use outdated browsers].. just search in app store for some other browser for your phone that dbg-support will work
  10. Yamene New Member

web
    No matter what i do this is the error that i keep getting.

Success!
    You have successfully logged in. However, you seem to have gotten a bit lost. Please go back to the site you were trying to log into and continue on your journey.

If you are finished, for security reasons, please log out and exit your web browser.
    No browser.
  11. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

well, you don't play from your phone, right? try to log in from computer/laptop on which you are playing this game
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Yamene New Member

I have. I've tried my desktop, lap top and phone. All with different browsers. Ive made sure the cookies are on. Ive set it to default.
  13. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

in such case create another account and try. if it works out, write ticket stating that there is problem with another account
  14. Feldon Well-Known Member

Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.