trouble after update

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Darkpit, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Darkpit New Member

every time i try to load the game , i get to character select and click play, after 30secs or so a box pops up nd says connection to the server lost. has anyone had this? game worked fine before this update.
    Lateana likes this.
  2. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Have you tried validating game assets? [On your launcher, can find it by clicking next on whatever it says after Version: in the upper left hand corner, then looking at the sidebar.]

Is this happening for all characters or just some? Is it possible your character is stuck in an instance or housing or somewhere weird? [If you only have one character, see if you can make a new one]. If only one character is affected, but others will load fine I would try submitting a support ticket and asking if they can move your toon to another zone to see if that lets you log in.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Darkpit New Member

yes i tryed that, and no i cant get it to work with any of my toons
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

Yes but only once so far. I tried again right away and was able to get right in. The system seems to be glitchy.
    I was wondering at the time if it is part of the Bug that soon will be fixed. Not sure if this is your issue thou.
    Twyla likes this.