Troubador Suggestions -GU 64/5, Fairin Style

Discussion in 'Troubador' started by ARCHIVED-Fairin, Jul 15, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Freejazzlive Guest

While I'd love to have no concentration issues, I think it would be OP. Besides, having to figure out which buffs to run when is part of the game.
    But I wouldn't say that Troubies are "fine" in the sense that nothing needs to be fixed, & I'd much rather see people coming up with suggestions as to how to fix us, than people who reject the idea entirely just because they think we're "fine."
    Right off the top of my head: if SOE eliminated Mez, Charm, & Bria's entirely, I'd never notice. I'm a primarily soloing Troubie, & I can count the number of times I've used those three abilities on 2-3 fingers: Mez once or twice, & Bria's once to no great result. I've long argued that our health buff & Bria's should be one ability, not two. When I first made this suggestion, 3-4 years ago, people howled in protest; I doubt they would now.
    The other day, my guildies asked me to run Energizing Ballad. As a level 90 with only 272 AAs at the time ... I don't yet have it. They didn't seem to notice the lack, though if they did they probably blew it off as just another not-fully-experienced Troubie .....
  2. ARCHIVED-tomsky Guest

Fairin wrote:
    Comments in Red.
  3. ARCHIVED-tomsky Guest

Fairin wrote:
    Honestly, looking at all your posts, you are playing a troub by sitting at your mages, casting only ranged stuff and not bothering to even go in and melee.
    Not to be a personal attack, but you've reforged horribly, your AA choices are horrible, and if you applied to any semi decent guild, you'd be laughed at or turned away because of them.
    You claim to be an endgame troub, Skyshrine EM is not endgame. Plane of War is Endgame.