Troub Mez in pvp combat, Nagafen Server.

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Owli, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owli Member

Recently I fought a troubadour that seemed to be able to do a 6 second mez for every 20 seconds... is this working as intended? If so it's way over powered and needs to be readjusted to be in line I suggest reducing the mez down to 3 seconds like every other CC ability on increasing the recast to a minute.

Thanks
  2. Owli Member

Also would like to know if they were intended to be a t1 dps class in pvp....because as it stand now they are.
  3. Cynicisim Active Member

Based on your multple posts.. you were owned by a troub now troubs shoudl not be anything other than "support" (aka merc). and a troub a T1 dps class? lol. Get real.
  4. acoloss Active Member

who was this troub? a 6 second mez, with a 20second recast?.. that's nothing
    have you ever fought an enchanter??

Mez was reduced from 40seconds.. down to 10 seconds.
    also what class do you play? i'm guessing it's a class that can kill in < 3-5 seconds.. i.e. every other scout or sorcerer.

and was it me who killed you 4 times in CL earlier?

you don't use freedom of minds, you don't use cure pots.. what do you expect?.. and you got killed off a warlock and paladin as well..
  5. acoloss Active Member

yet, i've been killed by every class.. you just need to remember you can't kill every class by spamming all your attacks.. not all classes stand still waiting for you to attack them...
    you even attacked me when i was afk, and you didn't even get me to 50% health after 3 seconds.. this was not because i have good gear, it's because you used your attacks in the wrong order or have bad gear or wrong spec..
    if i let a "good" brigand attack me for 3 seconds i'm dead guaranteed.

you are Xephanex right?
  6. acoloss Active Member

i'd like to see this t1 DPS... it takes 25 seconds to kill someone in average PvP gear with a troub: (obviously not healers, it would be a power fight)... if' this guy would have evaded, stunned etc etc.. it could have gone up to 1 minute
    this is full out DPS.. he doesn't fight back
  7. acoloss Active Member

just re-read this again.... make it last 3 secs with a 1 minute recast lol...
    obviously this guy is trolling or someone elses friend :)
  8. acoloss Active Member

please.. any more troub nerf posts get this answer:

Name me any Troubadour and i will choose 1 of each of these classes to fight who will win (without BPS):

Wizard
    Warlock
    Brigand
    Swashy
    Ranger
    Assassin
    "Troubadour"
    Illusionist
    Coercer
    Paladin
    Shadow Knight
    Necro
    -- I don't know any good conj, so can't choose one.

can pick a few healers as well..
  9. SOE-MOD-17 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.