Trick Or Treat by Kianne - Lavastorm Portal - Thurgadin {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi guys - check out this wonderful home by Kianne which I was thrilled to see when my server went back up this evening! It's the Lavastorm Portal in Freeport owned by Febatrix and is currently number 1 under Massive Homes - Newly Published. I'm looking forward to seeing her "How-to" video - and THANKS Kianne;)

Moena, Ethini, Ocarinah and 3 others like this.
  2. kianne Well-Known Member

Happy halloween glad you liked it :D
    xx
    Moena, Ocarinah, Faeonara and 2 others like this.
  3. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Wow! Kianne, this is incredible!
    This house means a lot, and on many levels. I'm really impressed <3
    I'm going to stick my nose in and brag a little here. Kianne sent me a few pics here and there as she was building but I didn't see the whole thing until now. Just really wow!
    Poundland? Is that a store where everything is one pound? So prolly kinda like Dollar Tree, or Family Dollar then.
    I'm really loving the signs all around. And the tacos, I was howling with laughter!!!!
    ( /slips my number to Max )
    The plant pots at each side of the front door are totally going into my pockets. I'm so in love with those.
    I agree with you Feb, I love everything, but I am really in love with the build. Kianne has a way of making these amazing and detailed buildings, and NOTHING pokes thru the walls! I wish I knew how she does it.
    Bravo to you both, I'm so happy seeing this :)
    Moena, Ocarinah, Faeonara and 3 others like this.
  4. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Wow! That place has everything! Spookiness, humor, a cool old house, Feb singing and all the things in between! :p
    Lovely job and gesture Kianne. I'm glad I could be the facilitator of such a nice surprise gift. ;)
    I need to watch the movie again. I haven't seen it in AGES and all the references just went completely over my head. :eek:
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Yeah I also took that to be the same as our "dollar stores."
    Moena, Ocarinah, Faeonara and 2 others like this.
  6. kianne Well-Known Member

*Sharp intake of Breath* WAT DID YOU JUST SAY Squishy!!!... omg omdayz... how very dare you .....GO right now younge lady and watch the Awesomest Halloween Movie ever made.. and dont come out of your room till you can quote it word for word.. i am so disappointed in you ...LOL

and yes Poundland is i think like your dollar store everything for a pound or 4 for a pound (depending on what it is) coz i squeek when i walk i go to the pound shop lol or pound stretchers which is another cheep shop but things cost more there but in budget for us poor folk lol...

the Herb bit was aimed at the wirdos that cant pronounce herb (urb or erb) *coff coff Woooozzam* LOL ( like doughnut ,favourite tomatoe and what was it shan schedule... lol (only messing wid ya btw)

when i was putting the speach to the actors i couldnt stop giggling.... feb being caught in a trap .. i just started quoting Elvis lol and just had too lol
    i put me in the crapper coz i thought i was gonna be in the poop lol for doing it lol so i thought it was apt lol
    the Tacos was for wiz lol

and you missed Amys chatter hun... she was singing Ghostbusters 'i aint afraid of no ghosts'

(but its ok as it looked like u had a little lag ) (sorry for that)

and billy butchersons head stone had the epitath (whatever) that was on the movie lol

i cant choose which was my fave bit either, think the stream and waterwheel, umm and house and ummm ummm well all of it too lol i cant decide neither.

just glad you liked it

i hope you dont mind but i would like to recreate it on mad'jul...
    oh yes im sorry when i saw the ic nearly gone i panicked because i was going to add the disco ect but as towards the end it was getting longer to render when i zoned in so i thought best not to ... so appologies ill get u a dbc expander if i can gift it because i didnt use it in the end
    ]
    Moena, Ocarinah, Faeonara and 3 others like this.
  7. kianne Well-Known Member

here are the how to videos now you have seen it :)
    pt1 the roof

pt2 the walls

pt3 the beading and the windows

pt4 the chimney and inside walls

Pt5 The water wheel and stream

Hope you enjoy :D
  8. kianne Well-Known Member

pt6 the Outside

pt7.1 the inside

pt7.2 Inside and check over

and a very quick one of the house and everything Drawing in
    Moena, Ocarinah and Spextasy like this.
  9. Febrith Well-Known Member

I didn't even notice the item count tbh - don't worry about it!:)
    Moena, Spextasy and Ocarinah like this.
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

LOVE this house!!!! Drools. I got a sneak peek cuz I was going around saving house actor appearances (still working on it) and she happened to be online working on house. My jaw dropped!!!! Totally going to steal loads of stuff. I cannot wait until I have some time to watch the how to videos and get them in the video thread I have been planning on creating soon.
    Moena and Spextasy like this.
  11. kianne Well-Known Member

There is now a copy of febriths hocus pocus house on maj'dul incase some of you can't get to thurgadin server.. thanks to the kind donation of a lavastorm house by ours truly wooozam can now has it here too...I am also recreating it on skyfire and Antonia Gayle so no one will miss out lol <3
    Kianne
    Moena likes this.
  12. kianne Well-Known Member

Can auto correct Antonia bayle
    Moena likes this.
  13. Ratbill Well-Known Member

Funny, spooky, a lot of stuff happening, loved it. :)
    kianne, Febrith and Moena like this.
  14. Kenana Well-Known Member

This is fabulous, Kianne! You have really nailed the Hocus Pocus house plus the vibe :) I love every bit of it! Thanks for the how to's as well. I haven't moved into the building zone too much but I will be practicing using some of your great techniques.

This is a must see in person, so if you haven't seen it, put it on your tour list before NOTD is over! Great job!
    Febrith and kianne like this.
  15. kianne Well-Known Member

Oooh bless you thank you.... and gl if you do build......glad my how too's might be of some help
    Moena likes this.
  16. Ealdian Well-Known Member

What a GREAT job you did, Kianne! I LOVE the creativity of the water wheel...and the outhouse? PU!

Your work is always an inspritation to me, which of course means I will be lifting bits of it and using them in other places.

Well done, girl!
    kianne likes this.
  17. kianne Well-Known Member

AWWW ty ealdian thats a sweet thing to say :) ...fill ya boots :D