travel spells

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-sp33r, Aug 16, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-sp33r Guest

Do warlocks get travel portal spells like wizzy's?
  2. ARCHIVED-Karatta Guest

[p]Yes, we sure do, and it is a great time saver. ___ Spoiler below on the quest outline ___ Remember that you must be at least level 25 before attempting to gain the knowledge of the portals. The trainers are not really trainers in a sense, nor do they give out quests. You find the NPCs in either your city, or your other good/evil city area with the words "Portal Trainer" below their name. The trainer will ask you to visit the 3 spires in the world, and see if you can find any "evidence" of magic, after going through a short list of conversations with the trainer. You can visit the Antonica & Commonlands spires, and look around the base of the spires for a small scroll, and click it. That will give you an update for a quest that you dont even have! :) For the Faydark spires, simply visit the portal trainer in Darklight Woods next to the spires by the Commonlands exit. If you are a native of the goodie two-shoes faye folk, I am not sure what you do, but if you can get into Butcherblock and ride the boat to Thundering Stepps, I am sure you can do the rest easy enough. ___ Spoiler Over ____ Once you get your spells, you have two spells for each location. One is to port your current friendly target to that locale, and the other is to port all nearby group members (including yourself) to that location. Either spell will cost you 1 planar symbol, which costs 30 silver from the vendor, which is usually a portal trainer. Hope that cleared up some questions, as I just did it my self a few hours ago for the first time. After not being able to find any info on the web of how to start or complete the quests, I thought here might be a good time to share! :)[/p]