Transportation comand

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dimdau, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Dimdau Active Member

Please, If I make a group with some one to work on a dungeon, what would be the command to transport the person to place where I'm? Suppose the person is nto a member and play freely, they cant transport to easily form a place to other. Besides, its easier to them find me if I can transport they close to me.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

There's an item called Call of the Veteran, doesn't always work but works best when put into charm slot and use it, if your account is old enough it will be in /claim. Other than that I think they'll just have to travel there using bell/spire/druid ring.
    Finora likes this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Some accounts have Recruiters Summoning Charms in their claims, those are single use, you get 5 of them. If you are level 75, you can use Call of the Tinkerer.
    Finora and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

Regarding travel in general:

On most servers there are "portal houses" on the leader boards.

On Halls of Fate, I personally use Cloudrat's because she has pretty much all the portal items, including the one that acts like a world travel bell. Pretty much all of them but the paintings & Que'Thule orb can be used by visitors.

There are also a variety of wormholes one can get that speed travel. Some have a very low (or possibly no) level requirements. I don't know if they go by crafting level only or by both crafting and adventure levels, but I know all my crafters can port into Maldura using that one.

There are 4 paintings you can buy from the loyalty merchant if you are a member to put in a house to get to velious (anyone can use them, member or not once placed if they have high enough rights in the house). There are also several crafted portal house items that are useful. 3 paintings, an orb & a flower that takes you to Gfay.

There are also a few portal items you get from quests and collections that allow for much quicker travel around.

The last few expansions have also come with portal items that don't require membership or anything to use that get you to the area quickly. Anyone can use them as far as I know as long as they can get into the house/guild hall that has them placed and of course have access to the appropriate expansion.

It's not all that difficult to get anywhere really in 5 minutes or less. I know I never used fast travel before it was free for members hehe and I still have a couple of silver accounts that have no fast travel.

Once they are in the zone, stuff like call of the tinkerer and racial abilities can work.
  5. Dimdau Active Member