translocates

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Goetic1, Jul 5, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Goetic1 Guest

im still sorta new, not played in a long time and im trying to find information on where to do my portal quests. I did the "quest" outside neriak and just got the spell, so is that what i do for the other also at 25? just go to the spire and hail someone? if so where are the other spires located? ive looked online but i come up with nothing, seems noone updated anything warlocky (is that a word>).
    thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-Vanisher123 Guest

Havn't been a lock in a while, but if i remeber corrently you talk to the trainer then go to each spires and click a scroll on the ground to get an update, then go back to the trainer (might not need to talk to him before getting the scrolls not sure)
  3. ARCHIVED-WiseOne Guest

You visit the spires, click a scroll on the ground (usually easy to see - cloud of dust surrounds it) to get a quest, then return to your hometown portal trainer to complete the quest and be granted 2 abilites for that spire. One ability is a group portal to the spire and the second ability will send a single target to that spire.
    Spires - Commonlands, Antonica, Greater Faydark, Kylong Plains (the giant spire that is Terens Grasp, check near fountain in middle), Moors (?? someone told me there is one but I haven't confirmed)
    Portal Trainers - Freeport (North Freeport mage bldg), Qeynos (South Qeynos mage tower), Neriak / Gfay / TD have them as well somewhere
    Moors Spire? - if someone can confirm it would be appreciated
  4. ARCHIVED-ROCKHEART Guest

Hello, the Translocator in the Moors is not far from the landing ship platform.
  5. ARCHIVED-Goetic1 Guest

thanks! i believe i got them all for now!