Transfer a toon to a different account?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by THatonekid, Apr 13, 2013.

1. THatonekid New Member

Is there any way i can take a toon from one account and bring him to another?
  2. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Customer Service might be able to help, but I don't know of any way to do what you suggest without involving them.
  3. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

You have to have a transfer token and call them on the phone. They don't do account to account automatically - but they ARE as helpful as they possibly can be if you do call them. If they are able to make the switch, they will do it.
  4. Ragna Well-Known Member

Contact customer service and if you can prove that the two account are yours (easily done if both used the same CC/mail), they will do the transfert (for a fee, it used to be higher than just a server transfert but that might have changed since)

Note that you can't transfert toon from a friend's (or family) account.
  5. flameweaver Well-Known Member

6. Elhai Member

There's a whole list of things you have to make sure are done before they will do it, but yes it can be done. I just transferred two toons between two of my accounts last week, and I was surprised at how fast it was done. Last year it took a whole week to get a transfer done, this time around it was all done within two hours.
  7. Laiina Well-Known Member

It can be done - but SOE will require proof that you own both accounts, usually stuff like same email, phone#, credit card used etc.