Tranquil Sea quest-- cannot find info

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Cusashorn, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a quest I came upon the other day as I was exploring Tranquil Sea, and I can't find any information on wiki or other sites.

At one point in the Shattered Seas quest timeline, you're sent to Deathweave Isle on the northern part of the map and encounter the Urzarach, these spider-bear-things. While I was looking around for quest updates, I came across this urzarach corpse that contained a quest Being the quester that I am, I clicked and accepted it. My quest journal was full, so whatever that quest was, didn't show up on my list of highlighted quests.

Turns out it was a timed quest and I needed to so something about destroying spider eggs before time expired. All I know is that I got a message about dooming all of humanity for not being fast enough. I didn't get any quest rewards or notification for completing it, and now the area is swarming with little spiders with no indication of the quest resetting so I can try again.

I cannot find any information on what this quest is, or how I can properly complete it. I tried flying around the area with my alt to see if I could find it again. Can't be too hard to find a sparkling glowing Uzarach corpse.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Possibly Bug Begone, started by clicking a dead denmatron at /waypoint 485, 86, -772 on Death Weave Island.
    Breanna, Cusashorn and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Yes, that was it. Oooooh ok. it's not even a Quest, but a Mission.. and one that can be redone every 18 hours.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Cusashorn likes this.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Nice! I did find one in Phantom Sea, to help cure a sick dinosaur. They all seem to have a Cheevo attached, so I'll try to complete them.
    Breanna likes this.