Training is a Sheild

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Xdatinelia, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Xdatinelia New Member

Currently working through Zek content on Kael Drakkel. Is this quest bugged because of the server mechanics? I can do the 1st trial then the quest disappears when you hail Grozmag and he repeats the same quest dialogue. I received the quest, waited and completed the 1st trial, which reset when I hailed Grozmag later. The very same day I did the 1st trial again thinking it was a timed issue and the same reset happened. Please advise on how to or if this quest is completable on this server.
  2. Buggabug Active Member

When you hail him after the first trial which response did you choose? Iirc you have to choose the second response about being exhilarated or he makes you repeat the first trial. I've done this one with a couple of toons on the server without issues, so that's the only thing I can think of. If you've already chosen the correct answer then I'd say bug report it.
    Dude likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I definitely completed this HQ on Kael. Did you check the wiki for steps and prereqs?
  4. Spiritus Praeteriti Member

This quest, unfortunately UNLIKE many other quests, requires the player to actually do some reading and not just spam click through the top option. Clearly I feel like that should have been done a little more often...