Tradeskill Writs Asking The Impossible?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-PsiberDaemon, Jun 17, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-PsiberDaemon Guest

Yesterday, I asked for a Talented Tier 3 Order for my Sage and received a request for various spells including 'Bloodlust' ... A quick check of my recipe books yielded nothing. Figuring this was a naming issue, I did a /petition. Last night, a GM was kind enough to join me in the Tradeskill Instance and the first thing s/he commented on was the fact that Bloodlust wasn't a spell, it's a 'zerker buff. Additionally, I got a request for Holy Strike III, a Templar ability...
    I'm not sure if this is related to the renaming or not, but for the moment, it seems the Tradeskill Writs are asking us for 150%... LOL.
    I did document the writ requests with screen shots and added it to my original petition, so hopefully they'll figure it out.
  2. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

yes it is due to the renaming. The GU feedback thread has had a few specifically mentioned and a dev has responded that they'll get those fixed. Posting there with the specific names of the spells requested and, if you know, what they've been changed to would likely help to get the ones you found fixed.
    If you count up the number of different scholar writs from level 20 to level 80 and then count the number of different spells in each one, that's a lot to check by hand after the automated renaming script and some were bound to be missed. Since which writ you get is random and based on what level you are and type you select, it would have been impossible for the Test server crafters to catch every one, too.