Tradeskill Wishlist, and Fun Ideas!

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Kristabella, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Please remember these are things I thought up myself, they are not real. Just wanted to show Players have thoughts and ideas of creativity themselves! DBG feel free to use any or all these items!! :)

maybe this will give crafters something to make, that people will want and will buy....

Add your Ideas to the list!!!!

EQ2 New Crafting Ideas:

Sage:
    Shadowscream Spell Enhancer (Increases the damage of spells by 30% for 2 minutes, with a 25% Health and Power Increase. Reuse time 15 minutes)
    Shadowscream Combat Arts Enhancer (Increases the damage of combat arts by 30% for 2 minutes, with a 25% Health and Power Increase. Reuse time 15 minutes)
    Shadowscream Practice Root (Instantly creates a Root, Allows 10 minutes of harvesting so you can skill up Gathering)

Tailor:
    Shadowscream Backpack, 75 Slots
    Shadowscream Quiver, 50 slots
    Shadowscream Bag of Transmutation (Allows entire bag contents to be Transmuted at one time. Nothing can go into this bag automatically, each item must be manually transferred)
    Shadowscream Bag of Salvage (Allows entire bag contents to be Salvaged at one time. Nothing can go into this bag automatically, each item must be manually transferred)
    Shadowscream Practice Badger (Instantly creates a Badger Den, Allows 10 minutes of harvesting so you can skill up Trapping)

Jeweler:
    Shadowscream Bling Bling (Cast upon any Jewelry or charm item which will allow the addition of one more white adorn slot)
    Shadowscream Bling Shine (Cast upon any Jewelry or charm item which will allow
    Shadowscream Practice Ore (Instantly creates an Ore, Allows 10 minutes of harvesting so you can skill up Mining)

Armorer:
    Shadowscream Practice Ore (Instantly creates an Ore, Allows 10 minutes of harvesting so you can skill up Mining)
    Shadowscream Pocket Mentor (Allows being able to Chrono in the field - 3 uses)
    Shadowscream Immunity Veil (Apply to any equipped Chest Piece - grants immunity for 1 minute, can use in combat)

Alchemist:
    Shadowscream Smoke Bomb (disengages and disorients target to allow for an escape, lasts for 1 minute, if you are far enough away, the npc will reset)
    Shadowscream Potion of the Enabler (Once used enables group or raid immunity to damage for 30 seconds, reuse 20 minutes, does not stack)
    Shadowscream Practice Whale (Instantly creates a dead Fish, Allows 10 minutes of harvesting so you can skill up Fishing)

Carpenter:
    Shadowscream Storage Box, 75 slots
    Shadowscream Personal Crates 2/5/7 or 10 slot packable crates. Craftable crates people can pack 2 or more items in to make sets (used for armor, weapons, spells, totems, potions, etc...) For instance a 7 slot crate could house 7 pieces of an armor set to be sold as one item on the broker. 2 pack could sell 2 daggers in one set, but sold as one set on the broker. Once purchased they just unpack them.
    Shadowscream Practice Log (Instantly creates a Log, Allows 10 minutes of harvesting so you can skill up Foresting)

Provisioner:
    Shadowscream Salt Seasoning (Allows food in the last 5 minutes before expiration to double the effects)
    Shadowscream Pepper Seasoning (Allows drink in the last 5 minutes before expiration to double the effects)
    Shadowscream Tradeskill Enhancer (Allows crafter to temporarily use another AA build for crafting, without switching over to another build, 10 minutes) So if your AA build is on Tables, and you temporarily need AA build for Mass Productions, no having to swap over and back again without dismissing everything then setting it all back up again when you swap back.
    Shadowscream Practice Fruit (Instantly creates a fruit tree, Allows 10 minutes of harvesting so you can skill up Gathering)

Woodworker:
    Shadowscream Totem of the Wild Walker (Increases running speed by 100% for 45 minutes)
    Shadowscream Totem of the Energist (In/Out of combat Health regen 250/tick for 30 minutes)
    Shadowscream Totem of the Powerist (In/Out of combat Power regen 250/tick for 30 minutes)
    Shadowscream Totem of the Water Walker (Underwater Breathing and fish vision for 5 Minutes)
    Shadowscream Practice Log (Instantly creates a Log, Allows 10 minutes of harvesting so you can skill up Foresting)

Weaponsmith:
    Shadowscream Pocket Mentor (Allows being able to Chrono in the field - 3 uses)
    Shadowscream Immunity Pledge (Apply to any equipped Primary Weapon - grants immunity for 1 minute, can use in combat)
    chattie, Breanna and Adept like this.
  2. Adept Active Member

Lots of good ideas, 30% damage enhancement is probably a little overwhelming ;)

Particularly like the transmutation and salvage bag idea - the arthritis in my hands loves the idea
    Be really nice if could set an item to automatically go into bags eg transmutation stones
    Breanna and Kristabella like this.
  3. Indabuff Active Member

For guilds that have events within the guild and would love to have prizes to offer, how about trophies, or plaques that can be inscribed. It seems this would be an easy thing to do as we are already able to inscribe in books. Of course I believe trophies would be ideal and I know we already have that in game.
  4. chattie Well-Known Member

Let the Adorning, Tinkering, Transmuting guy's quest be repeatable the numbers are too high to level up doing this quest once a day. Should have been changed long ago.
  5. chattie Well-Known Member

if i have one complaint about ROS crafting line it is the demand for rares in the quests. The last expansion was a doozie, ive just finished it on some toons so i don't have rares to use on every quest.. I didnt like the last expansion it was too difficult to navigate so i didnt spend much time on it and i didnt harvest a lot, now Ive run out of rares. So next expansion please lay off the rare use, they should only be required on rare occasions and the reward should be a good one. For instance the reward for completing the questline could have been a mount that increases crafting stats or a piece of gear that goes in a slot that has no crafting gear available, even a new crafting familiar but not a merc that has nothing to do with crafting. Now he could have increased some of our tradeskill abilities and he would have been awesome :D This is how a crafter sees things, just saying. :p
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Adept Active Member

I am afraid I disagree on this one.

There are other methods for leveling up those skills - especially since you still get skill ups for low level combinations. For example whenever you might notice a lack of low level spells / items on the broker it might mean I am leveling up transmutation on another toon :) Fragments to powders and then powders back to fragments. Crafting tinkering items. The daily was something I used to help the process, not the sole method, and because the daily reward was to boost your crafting level it would make it too easy to level up as a crafter.
    Breanna likes this.