Tradeskill Familiars

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Evilary, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Evilary Well-Known Member

Am I missing something here? When leveling a new alt or new character, you get a nice doggie in Everfrost quest series. You get a chest from the PoP timeline, is that the only one's you get? I got lucky and ran a few characters through beta for the beta tradeskill familiar but sadly it is not available for newly created characters once I use all of these up. Is there more tradeskill familiar options that I'm just not noticing? Maybe in the last expansion or 2 especially.
  2. vlada Active Member

3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Eustace from Everfrost
    Gaggelu Pearwood from Planes of Prophecy
    The Mischevious Beastie from Anchorage in Cobalt Scar (Post-Chaos Descending TS)

There are also two familiars that were only rewarded from the Visions of Vetrovia and Ballads of Zimara beta test rewards that help you track for harvests.
    Forestchild, Twyla and Chikkin like this.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

There's also Autonomous Assembler under PoP familiars that has harvesting and experimentation stats. not sure how to get him.
    Forestchild likes this.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Sounds like another beta reward, given the precedent of the others. I wasn't around during PoP, so I can't say.
    Forestchild and Chikkin like this.
  6. Evilary Well-Known Member

I really wish they would update at least once every other expansion to give us an updated familiar. I am glad I did farm so many of the beta award one's but those will run out sadly.
    Cusashorn likes this.
  7. Chikkin Well-Known Member

you're right! I even have 1 in claims

PoP was the infamous no tradeskill timeline to test beta, because they scrapped the questline and started over, went live finally in January or February.

Beta reward was just gotten by getting to 110 which required that stupid 300 rush orders chore
    Cusashorn likes this.