Tradeskill Equipment Area

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-nnod, Sep 27, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-nnod Guest

I think it would be nice if we had a seperate area in the Character window called Tradeskill Equipment. Much like the Appearance area, you could equip items seperately from your main equipment, which would get rid of having to swap tradeskill equipment in and out before crafting items. Only items tagged as "tradeskill" items would be allowed in that area, and the stats on them would only be tradeskill-related.
    I get that there is little realism to this idea, but then again this is just a video game.
    I don't know of any game that has done this before, but it would eliminate one annoying aspect of crafting.
  2. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

it's not all that difficult to swap to crafter gear and back. i have set up a couple of macros on my toons to swap between crafting and combat gear. it's a low maintaince thing, you only need to modify them when you get new/better combat gear for the affected slots (or get crafter gear for other slots).
  3. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

While it isn't hard to switch them out ( I have macros for 3 different sets of gear for all of my characters), it would still be nice to have a 'tradeskill tab' like Vanguard does if for no other reason that to save bag space.
    I think everyone who ever spent much time in Vanguard wishes for the tabs for different gear to show up here. =)