Tradeskill Epics on a PvP server

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-GothicHeart, Feb 12, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-GothicHeart Guest

It is going to be next to impossible for some of my high level crafters to even think of getting epics. For starters, their adventuring level is only level 9. The reasons they are only level 9 is because they for one, make EXCELLENT crafters, less power pool, higher regen rate. Second, at level 10 on a pvp server, that means, my ill equipped crafters become pvp targets.

By requiring my high level crafters to go into zones they have never been to gain faction to craft in zones that are unlimited pvp level ranges means that my poor level 9 crafters are going to get relentlessly pounded by level 80 adventurers, not to mention that the discovery xp alone will put my level 9's into at least level 12 and become targets of pvp.

Ok, I play on a pvp server, I expect pvp, and expect to die in pvp. I have a level 80 adventurer for just that purpose, and several other alts that are higher then level 10. but these crafters I created, simply for the idea that I would probably never going to level them in adventuring, and simply craft with them, and now I feel that if my high level crafters ever want to have epics,, are being forced to level in adventuring. That was not the purpose intended when I created those crafters.