tradeskill bag from dailys

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Thand, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Thand Well-Known Member

i have seen a few people link a nice Large bag that they say they got from doing dailys. I thought i was told it was from the grimling runners quest when you loot his body after stunning him, but i just did thus on all my guys and got no new recipe. It is a different ts daily or is it just a rare from one of the dailys
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I thought someone said it was from doing the new tonga questline...what was that rat's name (the one that you get from mail and have to put a bottle in your house). I am on the level 100 quest so not sure if it is something we get as reward from the last quest. I didn't finish it since I wanted to get a few more plants before completing. Hopefully someone else will post where it is from because I am very curious as well.
  3. Thand Well-Known Member

was not from that quest line on beta )
  4. Elygron New Member

As far as i know it is a "rare" drop from the grimmling runner - so its a question of luck if you get it - as for not getting it today i wish you more luck the daily comes around next time:(
  5. Zenzar New Member

Ehh dont mind my comment, was to tired to read the full comment text before replying :p
  6. Hijinx Well-Known Member

So in order to do the daily grimling runner quest, you need to compete with people who are trying to kill him for a drop? This doesn't seem like a good situation.
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

This is incorrect. You don't need to kill him for the bag. If you do the crafter daily can loot his body and then he gets up.
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Rallic pack comes from the AoM crafting daily that requires the grimling runner update; not the raffik/shipwreck one.
  9. Sydnye Member

So didn't realize it was just a chance on the backpack pattern, I also did the quest and did not receive a pattern. Reading the quest it didn't say it was just a chance,,, oh well better luck next week :)

http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/eq2_quest:Grim_Running
  10. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

Wifey got that pattern the first time she did that quest. She thought it is sell loot, she took a closer look yesterday and saw a pattern for this neat 64 slot bag. But it is no trade, lore, etc... and you need a pattern as well.
  11. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

The item gives you the pattern, or at least the one I got yesterday did....which you cannot scribe until 100, so it will be taking up space in my packs for a while. Right click on the item, and there's an option to make the pattern, or examine, or something like that, which puts the pattern into your packs.
  12. Deveryn Well-Known Member

A bit of EQ1 history: In the Shadows of Luclin expansion, there was a similar quest to get the pack from the mob of the same name. You were awarded a recipe, which required some very hard to get components. In it's time, it was one of the best bags around (especially with the relative ease to obtain it) because it held giant items and had significant weight reduction.

I like how they adapted the quest and reward to this game. :)