Tradeskill AAs bug?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Druwan, Jul 24, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Druwan Guest

I just put an AA mirror on an alt and set about doing the tradeskill AAs when I noticed, after 5 points in Swift Creation, I saw no change in the progress number on the tradeskill stats of the character. The High Quality Materials shows updates to durability. The description for Swift Creation also makes no mention of an amount. I may have just imagined I saw 2.0 on that one as well, but am pretty sure it did use to have an actual number shown for the progress amount. And I'm also pretty certain I used to see it updated in the TS stats of the character, but since I have no screen shot no way to be sure.
    Does anyone have any idea for sure on this? I'm not confident in it not showing but really being there--guess I don't trust what I can't see in this case. It looks like something got broken to me!
  2. ARCHIVED-Kuulei Guest

[BUG]Currently two AA choices are broken in the Tradeskill tab:
    "Swift Creation" is not working, no progress bonus and no runspeed increase
    "Rapid Manufacturing" is not working, the progress is there, but no runspeed is granted.
  3. ARCHIVED-Caife Guest

Both still broken as of 08/06/12. This needs to be fixed.
  4. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

The Swift Creation AA properly functions once more. (from today's update notes)

It doesn't mention Rapid Manufacturing, hoping that's just an oversight on the hotes and both will be fixed with today's fix.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kuulei Guest

They still need to fix the rapid manufacturing, so I petitioned it (its how I got a response about swift creation that it was sent to QA) and lets hope we get a fix for that this coming week