Trade Link Armor Stats

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Kagara, Nov 16, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Kagara Guest

Trade Link Boots: 85ac @ 27 5sta 3agi 16health 11 power 84 magic 67 mental
    Trade Link Greaves: 137ac @ 29 6int 3str 12 health 18 power 118 cold 50 poison
    Trade Link Guantlets: 79ac @ 25 4agi 3wis 13 health 11 power 84 disease 67 heat
    Trade Link Bracers: 123ac @ 26 4int 3str 13 health 12 power 101 divine 50 poison
    Trade Link Mantle: 132ac @ 28 4sta 4wis 14 health 15 power 101 cold 50 heat

Total: 556ac @ 29 7agi 9sta 10int 7wis 6wis 68health 67power 84magic
    219cold 84disease 101divine 67mental 100poison 117heat

Will bp soon as I am done, there is no helm for it.
  2. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

Wow!!! How awesome is that stuff.

What quest is this derived from? Great info, Vysp! keep it comin'!
  3. ARCHIVED-Kagara Guest

You can not start your level 20 armor quests till you get to level 20. Our guy is Ian Cathlan, and he is standing right outside 'The Cache'
  4. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

Awesome. Things like, the prospect of these quests, make me happy to be leveling with 3 good friends, a fighter, a druid, and mystic-to-be. Very exciting, to know I'll have some backup.
  5. ARCHIVED-pseudocide Guest

thanks for the info, i just finished the gauntlets quest, not looking forward to killing grolven chiptooth, he is one bad mofo.

on another note, what kind of weapons are you using vyspel? i did the willow wood quest and chose the slasher, but am still using an iron dagger in my other hand, are there any quests youve found with decent weapon or accesory rewards?
  6. ARCHIVED-ST-Reborn Guest

i use two spears. min damages are like 5 - 15 or so. got one of them from a named npc in BB and one from a shop in hobbit town. have like 2.0 speed but hey, when you do specials it negates it right?
  7. ARCHIVED-Kagara Guest

I am using a pair of Carbonite Kriss atm. 1.3 7-20 @ 30
    I gave up slashing at 20, since our debuffs are piercing, and I went for low delay, for greater chance of poison application, and blade flurry.
  8. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

Wow. that weapon is Nice (Carbonite Kris). Uhmm..where did it come from? ;)
  9. ARCHIVED-Kagara Guest

10. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

What vendor? How much? ;)

IF you remember. Otherwise I'll just HUNT. It's what I do.
  11. ARCHIVED-Kagara Guest

I don't remember his name, but it's the very last weaponsmith on hte left hand side on your way to the bank, adn they were about 20s
  12. ARCHIVED-pseudocide Guest

thanks for the tip on the carbonite merchant, i had picked up a steel short spear, but those things sound amazing.

also if it isnt to much trouble could you post a screenshot or 2 of yourself in the trade link gear? something in your eq2players page would be great, and is pretty easy to upload. Im currently wearing all generic vender medium/chain armor except for trade link gloves and bracer, but im dissapointed with the look, not very much like a ranger IMO

edit : found carbonite armor from in the same area of QH, looks sweet, expensive, but sweet
    Message Edited by pseudocide on 11-18-2004 03:11 PM
  13. ARCHIVED-Ruffhaus Guest

What does the Ranger Armor look like?
  14. ARCHIVED-Deis of Destiny Guest

Btw, just thought I would mention. I am working on the guide to acquiring the ranger quest armor, I just started it myself so I am recording everything I do. Hopefully have it finished soon, cause that would mean I would be in my full suit =)
  15. ARCHIVED-Kiril Guest

Do you remember what order you got the pieces in?

I know I got the gloves first...

-Kiril
  16. ARCHIVED-Scribbler Guest

I them in this order, Gauntlets, Bracers, Boots, Mantle, and am working on the next piece which (I assume from what's posted above) are the Leggings.
  17. ARCHIVED-jujuryan Guest

Been trying to find out where the sabertooth tormentors are for the first part of this quest anybody know?

Juju
  18. ARCHIVED-NightFalcon Guest

WOW awesome stats! thanks alot for posting it
  19. ARCHIVED-Truearcher Guest

Any stats on the bp yet ?
    How hard is this quest ?
    I am currently lvl 19 and i am looking to start this quest as soon as i ding 20 or is that too soon ?
  20. ARCHIVED-Ravi Guest

Supposedly you can spawn the Sabretooth Tormentors by camping Rune Caster mobs over by Blackburrow. I haven't yet done this... so it isn't personally verified.