Tracking bug

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Scilence, Nov 11, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Scilence Guest

I was out looking for some specific mobs last night and used my trusty Track skill. I go and find the mob, run in hopes that you get there before anyone stumbles on it and when you get there you see its dead with no one in sight. Is there a reason we have the ability to track dead mobs. even mobs that are close by and you see are dead still show up on the list. Anyone else having this proble or do i need to put a filter on?
  2. ARCHIVED-Cexia Guest

I also noticed I could not track Red con mobs.
  3. ARCHIVED-Scilence Guest

I kinda have that problem. When i cant see them i can't track them, but if they are about to argo me then they pop on the list. I had the screen open last night and everything was popping on there like a running tally, but the reds didn't make it till i was already too close to them
  4. ARCHIVED-Kagara Guest

I think it's good that you can't track red con mobs, they are too dangerous for you.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tillik_Vulcanus Guest

I don't want to kill them, but I would like to know when Im about to run into a pack of them. :)
  6. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

as far as tracking corpses: if it's white on your tracker, it's either an even con or a corpse, but corpses always track as whites. There may be further distinctions.