Tower of frozen shadow: Umbral halls; "mirror mirror" level 6 completion (or non completion?!)

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Wimble, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Wimble Active Member

Hi all

Im currently doing this access? quest I think for HQ reasons but Ive spent so long now, I hardly remember!

Im on level 6 and on the very final point, kill the main named. to reach him, ValSera, I need to go up a lift. Problem: the lift doesnt work. I am able to click it, right clicking give an option to activate it, but nothing happens.

- as far as I know I have killed everything in the instance except this final named;
    -logically this means I have found all the mirror shards, fitted the broken mirror, and defeated the named who takes his armor off for you.

Any ideas for this?
  2. Karamella Well-Known Member

About two and a half years later and the lift bug still exists. I can't get to VhalSera, no mirror, no scroll....broken quests :(
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I did that quest on 2 of my toons not that long ago maybe 3 months and it worked fine for me.
  4. Karamella Well-Known Member

Hmm, in fact I did it with Karamella several months ago without problems. Maybe the mobs have to be green for my gnome Umopi and not grey? As far as I remember that's the only difference between now and then :confused: