ToV Crafting/Housing Preview

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Niami DenMother, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

For those who haven't found it yet, I have a crafting/housing preview up with a boatload of supporting articles, eye-candy, a story about Qho, etc. More quest writeups will be linked in before m*rning, I am sure. :)

EQ2Traders Corner ToV Crafting & Housing Preview
    Mycenia, Finora, Feara and 5 others like this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks a ton Niami, it helped a lot
    Cloudrat and Niami DenMother like this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

My pleasure, ma'am! I am working on the daily and weekly quest articles now. :)
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Thanks for this, it's very helpful. I've been pouring over it during server downtime.
    Niami DenMother likes this.
  5. Feara Well-Known Member

Ahhh, good for Agnor. What a truely wonderful gift to give such a faithful friend.

Niami/Agnor and their travels are always my favorite part.

Awesome write-up, thank you Niami.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

And thanks for the purple runes write up.
    There's an amazing explanation of item upgraders there if you need it : http://rrc-raiders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4823

Cryptic armor should be from Advanced Solo
    You also probably have a typo in the table: Block is put in "Chance Shoulders" instead of "Chest, Shoulders"
  7. Orpiment Member

I'm so behind right now on my carpy that sometimes I feel the closest I'm going to get to the goodies is to drool over all the pictures on your site Niami ... so thank you very much for all that you do.

:):D
    Feara and Niami DenMother like this.
  8. Wurm Well-Known Member

Thanks once again for the excellent write up, Niami! Top-notch as always!
  9. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

I've got a halfling island house with Qho on it, and that eye-tree is going there, RIGHT NEXT TO HIM.
    Feara likes this.