Too many spells/abilities!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tocino the Troubadour, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Ruckus Well-Known Member

The merging / consolidating of spells and combat arts will cut into profits. The more spells/CAs that you're trying to get to ancient/celestial level the better for the bottom line. You're sinking money (real life dollars and in game plat) to get upgrades in several different ways, which all ends up as it being a profit.

Even if they wanted to simplify a few spells/CAs, they just don't have enough employees to do so. Class balance got axed and will likely never happen.
    Soara likes this.
  2. Katz Well-Known Member

I just had macros.. single target heals, group heals, single target shoot 'em ups, and group shoot'em ups. I think I have some other things on macros too, rez spells maybe. Then other things that don't fit are on my hot bars for the rare times that I need them.
    Soara likes this.
  3. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

I disagree too, the reduction of spells / CAs its not an option, the fact how many you have its a thing of how many are usefull of them.:oops:
    Every Class has 5 up to maybe 10 realy benneficial spells which should be upgraded on highest level step by step.:)

Having all on Ancient / Celst is not the plan at all evan if you think about the matter fact you can only do 12 celest Quests in complet until next addon lauch.:rolleyes:

If its a problem of spell bars indeed yes one more would be nice, but some spells arent worth to be used anymore so you can erase them from spellbar.;):)

In the case of ASC Spells we dont need a Upgrade from 20 to 25 or so in next addon its hard enough to get the Spells level 15-20 on at least Grandmaster or better, it takes alot of time and some luck to find the key tiers like Master or Ancient atm.

The most effictiv thing they can do for Next addon is increase of AA Points and overwork AA Trees in the way of its structure for example the reskilling options that way we dont need to reroll a whole tree if only want to reset points which dont effect the final ability in tree if the number of points has the same outcome for the final Abbillity only in an other order.:cool::)

In the case of the Problem to level increase Spellquality up to GM or higer the matter fact is the horrible droprate of masters during the last addon and its not only my opinon, some masterspells all over every class arent available on broker since lauch of PoP some classes are forced toi use Experts until now becuase the droprate is nearly 1% for thier class.
    Tow PoP / CD addon and i am a raider / heroic and solo Player i did hundrets of quests and dundgens i dont saw more than 5 Defiler masters.
    Commuity is shrinking since PoP so in logical consequence available masters on broker should going to be more ,but the oposide seems to be the truth masters are more less than before and not only on the most played / op classes its a problem all over every class.:mad::eek:

We Raid 4 times per week and i dont hang out of the whindow very far if i say if we find one Class Master not ASC or Celestial spell only a shi....ty master book we recived 1 or 2 per week nothing more, same in heroic content or more less thier.:mad::oops:

So in the end its not the number of spell we have its the number of master spelldrops which is wrong here.:p:oops:

Helfiren
    Soara likes this.
  4. Tocino the Troubadour Active Member

Hi Soara. Did you send me "in game" mail and attachments? If so, that was a very kind gesture. Thank you.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  5. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I did. Again really sorry. I'm way too in love with shadow knights . Lol. If you need anything let me know
    Breanna likes this.