Tonga's Trinkets of Wonder - Medium homes - Antonia Bayle (Image heavy)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

So apparently I have a "thing" for small and medium homes... lol This is my alts "Main home" under Nytedesyre so I thought I would share what has transpired with this home :)

Enjoy! Stop by for an in person look :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

Entrance

[IMG]

Kitchen and Dining Room

[IMG]

Bar

[IMG]

[IMG]

Living Room

[IMG]

Trinket Wall

[IMG]

Crafting Circle & Safes

[IMG]

Bedroom
  2. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

very nice. just love the fireplace and I see a tissue box! :p
  3. Feara Well-Known Member

Awesome wall with fireplace, perfect picture choice hanging above it.

Very nice Living Room. Love how you arranged it.

Is that a stein of ice cold Ale I see on the end table? All of the sudden Feara becomes very thirsty.
  4. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Love the final touches on this, I'll make sure to pop in and give it two thumbs up when I switch over to AB tonight. Did you change the fronts of the vaults? They are darker than I remember ..... love the way they look though!
  5. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

@Kamoj Nope I didn't, just turned my graphics up to screenshot quality lol

@Feara Yes it is Feara!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Feara like this.
  6. Kamoj Well-Known Member

OK, hehe, I must be misremembering .... I was falling asleep last time you had me pop in, lol
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Galldora Well-Known Member

Wow, exceptionally nice place! It's been awhile since I've seen this house style. I really like what you've done with it.

Love that sofa. I'm in the process of stealing it already, I think, but with different cushions.. And you have tissues? One of my characters really needs tissues. Does the tissue wave around in the breeze? :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Feara like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If the "tissue" is what I think it does, it probably does wave about, yeah. ;->

Very clever! :)

Uwk
    who loves using such papers as "waterproof reading materials in large aquaria" ;->
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Too late Galldora I already stole the couch! It is an amazing house, worth the visit. Plenty more to see that is not in the pictures.
  10. Geden Well-Known Member

Love the vaults and how clean the place looks, the couch is drool-worthy and so is your very neat cabinetry. I am totally coming for a visit:)!