Tome of the elements

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by semisus, Dec 11, 2018.

1. semisus Does not play this game

Where is it ? is this something you gonna put in game?
    See majority of people using the old one despite the resolve loss , no new charm are worth giving up the fervor loss/effect/dc

Would be happy if you put this in
  2. Mathafern Well-Known Member

I put together the shiny collection from the WoE reuse zone, thinking maybe it was this.
    It was a house item.
    /sigh

I seem to recall tome 2.0 taking a while to show up in PoP- hopefully the same deal here in CD, I look forward to tome 3.0!
  3. Conifur Well-Known Member

Coming soon to life time members only.
    Kheldar likes this.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

Im sure you need a hidden CD-flag for it and without this you cant equip it :D
  5. semisus Does not play this game

6. semisus Does not play this game

With new kael zones the need for more dc is higher , perhaps put a new tome on the panda?
    Beee likes this.
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

extra attack adorns in Kael only have ability doublecast, not spell doublecast
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Would be a waste to put this in three months before the level cap is raised to 120.

Maybe it will be the reward for completing the crafting signature line for the next expansion.
  9. Corran Member

it SHOULD a crafted upgrade for EVERY TS timeline for EVERY expansion .. simples
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Sure there are better charms. They're just in raid content.
  11. semisus Does not play this game

Failure to understand?
    I would like a new tome cause of the doublecast it provides + fervor - i know raid charms are better and have more resolve+potency than our old one but thats why i would like a new

With kael guard buff , the need to push 200+ dc is more needed than before
    Mermut likes this.
  12. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Semi...your new outfit kinda makes you look like the queen of england... :p jk! jk!....orrrrr am i? o_O