Token of Coldain Loyalty Charm

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Indy, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Indy Member

This item is purchasable from a vendor on the docks outside Thurgadin once you have 40k faction (ally starts at 40k... please note this)

The item states on it that it grants the user maximum faction with the City of Thurgadin. (maximum faction is 50k... please note this)

When using the item you get a message that your faction with the City of Thurgadin is already ally or higher and it does nothing to your faction. I have 40,005 faction. It did not max my faction to 50k as the item indicates. The item cannot be purchased until you have 40k faction, and it does nothing once you have ally status (which starts at 40k). Ummmmmmmm....... thx
  2. Xillean Well-Known Member

Its meant to get your alts to 40k without having to do the entire grind agian
    Shmogre likes this.
  3. Indy Member

Thx for the heads up. It might be helpful to have the description on this item changed so as not to be misleading... maximum faction is 50k, not 40k, and there is nothing on the item to indicate it's for the purpose you mention.
  4. ZUES Well-Known Member

Ya, it has always been 40k. I just made a thread about the other coins that are no longer available. There used to be one for each faction.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Not for each faction, it was Thurgadin and Ry'gorr that had the tokens, the Othmir and Gnolls never had a token :(
    Mermut likes this.