To the New Guys

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-AshburyA, Aug 6, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-AshburyA Guest

Have you thought to ask the previous in-charge-of-website guys if they have backups, by any chance? You see, they lost my worldfirsts a while - ummm close to a year - ago, and have been answering my occasional petitions/posts with a "someone is going to look at it" type of explanation. They acquiesce that they are aware that I had them, and they acknowledge that they are gone, but they just can't seem to locate them to put them back.
    Just wondering...
    Cheers!
    Pathetica
  2. ARCHIVED-DarkViper Guest

Was it during a transfer or did you just lose them out of no where?
  3. ARCHIVED-AshburyA Guest

I have never transferred. It just happened, and I have no clue exactly when because it is not something I look at very often. Well, O.K. for a while, after being told that it was being "looked at", I checked maybe once a week, but out of despair (maybe an exaggeration maybe not despair, I might have just kinda, sorta, forgot about it), I quit checking as I held no hope that it would be fixed. I just happened to see that new guys were taking over the website, and thought to meself: "Hey maybe these guys know what a backup is and can find one."
    Cheers!
    Pathetica (I am NOT holding my breath on this, just a faint glimmer of hope)
  4. ARCHIVED-DarkViper Guest

LOL :)
    Well, if you were experiencing it, it is possible others were too. There are many 'old' issues that are in our queue that we're digging through and investigating case by case so as we fix one, many toons should get fixed at the same time. We'll make note of this one and will definitely see if we can recover those discoveries for you.
  5. ARCHIVED-AshburyA Guest

2 months later.
    Still no world firsts.
    Just saying.
  6. ARCHIVED-gdawg311 Guest

its tough to maintain a website, u learn it first semester in college and i guess they forgot how to do it.