To return?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by AverageJoe, Aug 20, 2018.

1. AverageJoe New Member

Curious on the state of the Fallen Gate server, if it’s worth returning to, and opinions on how long the server will last ? Wanting to start back on a 35 brig.
  2. Khieran Active Member

It seems to be fairly active during the times I play (nights and weekends U.S. time)

They fixed the xp rates so the grind from 20-60 isn't nearly as bad now.
    Kalika likes this.
  3. AverageJoe New Member

A
    nice, I remember it was awful, any idea on the longevity of the server?
  4. Khieran Active Member

I have no way to predict that, as I just came back to the game a couple months ago, sorry
  5. AverageJoe New Member

No problem man, I appreciate the input!
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I've been actively playing my one FG toon and having quite a good time. I see groups forming at all levels in chat. TSO is supposed to drop Real Soon Now, so the high level folks will be off exploring that when it does.
  7. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

It will last at least another year I'm guessing... no signs of dying off yet.
  8. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I bet it will probably be healthy through TSO/SF, might see a drop off in SF, and probably a drop off in DoV.

Although, that xpac is pretty fantastic for people who enjoy questing/running heroics, you could probably one group a bunch of the easy raids as well if that floats your boat.
    Kalika likes this.
  9. Fangrim Active Member

Hope you're right but I don't think FG will ever see DoV.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  10. Kalika Well-Known Member

I would really love to see Destiny of Velious, RoK, SF and DoV were great for raid, group and solo ...

I will probably not play much for TSO i never enjoyed it as much as the above mentionned ones.
  11. AverageJoe New Member

Thanks for the replies first off, and secondly I started back at it yesterday evening and I must say I like the slow change of pace but honestly the grind is real. I don’t know if I’ll be able to catch up before the server ends lol.