To: [DEV]/[Miss.Holly Longdale] Solution for KRONO to Expansion

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kaito, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Kaito Member

[Solution] KRONO to purchase Game Expansion.

Introducing >

[IMG] (Origin Icon) Texture Colour = [IMG]
    [Expansion Token - Copper]
    Description:
    MYTHICAL
    NO-VALUE NO-DESTROY UNLOCKED
    A magically encapulated chronicles of time. This item can be traded, sold, gifted and consumed. This Token will enable to purchase any Game Expansion that cost $33.00 and below, required 2 Kronos to purchase.
    [Expansion Token - Silver]
    Description:
    MYTHICAL
    A magically encapulated chronicles of time. This item can be traded, sold, gifted and consumed. This Token will enable to purchase any Game Expansion that cost $50.00 and below, required 3 Kronos to purchase.
    [Expansion Token - Gold]
    Description:
    MYTHICAL
    A magically encapulated chronicles of time. This item can be traded, sold, gifted and consumed. This Token will enable to purchase any Game Expansion that cost $67.00 and below, required 4 Kronos to purchase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Q. What are Expansion Token?
    A. Expansion Token are in-game objects. They are sold in the marketplace using Kronos to purchase, or they may be purchased from other players via the broker or private trade for in-game currency.

Q. What can you do with them?
    A. You can buy them from SOE using Krono, buy them from other players using in-game currency, sell them to other players for in-game currency, trade them to other players for other in-game items.

Q. How can I acquire them?
    A. You can buy a Expansion Token from SOE for 2 Krono or more. Players can trade them, and sell them for in-game currency.

Q: Why would I buy a Expansion Token?
    A: There are many reasons to buy Expansion Token. For example, if you're a veteran player with a lot of in-game currency, but not a lot to spend it on, you can use that extra currency to buy Krono from other players and turn them into Expansion Token. Alternatively, if you're a player without much in-game currency and can't buy things on the broker because prices are too high, you can consider buying Krono and convert to Expansion Token and sell them to other players to build up your in-game currency. You can also treat Expansion Token as in-game commodities, and build up your in-game currency by buying and selling them on the broker for a profit.

Q. Can I trade them between characters?
    A. Yes, they may be transferred and traded between characters using the trading window and in-game mail.

Q. How can I sell them for in-game currency?
    A. You can trade them in game from a Character Player to another Character Player, post them for sale on the broker, advertise them in chat channels, sell them in the bazaar, etc. Please note, however, that players may not sell Expansion Token for real world money.

Q. Do they expire?
    A. No, Expansion Token do not expire.

Q. Are they refundable or convertable?
    A. No, and since they are converted from Kronos into Expansion Token, you would not be able to convert them back to Kronos.

Q. How exactly does the Expansion Token work?
    A. You consume the Expansion Token through the marketplace in the Expansion Catagory, hence clicking the Expansion you desire will prompt you how you want to purchase the Expansion: By Real Money will redirect you to the website, By Expansion Token will pop up option with the 3 Expansion Token Icon for you to click and purchase.

Q. Where will the Expansion Token be located in the Character Screen.
    A. It will be located below your Krono Icon in your character sheet; Copper, Silver & Gold Expansion Token Icon.

Q. Is there a limit to how many Expansion Token I can purchase each day?
    A. No.

Q. Why don't the Marketplace sell Expansion Tokens directly without converting OR making Named Expansion as Token?
    A. This is to help player build up their in-game currency by differing the price in Krono whether they consider selling 1 or more spare Krono in the marketplace, and also preventing the unfortunate result of purchasing the Tradable Expansion beforehand when that the need for the Expansion Token are not in demand of the players who already have expansion.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

I was thinking MegaKrono. ;)