[TLE] Swashbuckler Hurricane ability not working

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Demoneque, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Demoneque Member

On the TLE server, the tooltip and in game character sheet do not show that the ability adds AE auto attack. The spell currently serves no purpose. Recommend adding AE auto attack to the spell!
    Pikaboo likes this.
  2. Rockefeller New Member

BUMP, class defining ability currently completely worthless
  3. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Are u Rockafeller on AB by any chance?
  4. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Just fast-forwarding TLE swashbucklers into the future for you. =P
  5. Rockefeller New Member

Might as well just delete Swashbucklers now, if they are going to retroactively screw an already busted class
  6. Katanallama Well-Known Member

Actually, having a broken Hurricane is pretty on point with the original DoF so this is tempting me even further to get on the TLE bandwagon.
  7. Rockefeller New Member

In its current state it does absolutely nothing. Its a Until Cancelled buff with no effect whatsoever. And you can't at all compare TLE to original DoF. Gear and classes have had "fixes" (dumbfire pets, crusaders, etc) over the years that are in place even in TLE that make them shine leaps and bounds above all others.
  8. Rockefeller New Member

Bump, still useless ...
  9. Rockefeller New Member

Still no response. Other classes are thriving with their new TLE DoF abilities and Swash's class defining ability is still completely worthless. Are determined to destroy this class? If you are not gonna support this bastard class, why not just delete it and make them all brigs...
  10. Livejazz Well-Known Member

FWIW, I'm still thoroughly enjoying my Swashie on Freeport, but that's because I'm not paying to play on a broken server.
  11. Rockefeller New Member

Even on Live, Swashy's are inferior to other classes (defuffs, utility, DPS). However, it is absurdly more obvious on TLE currently
  12. Livejazz Well-Known Member

Indeed, for raiding, that's (probably) true. But since I'm not at all a raider, & in fact rarely even group any more -- at least, outside of my guild -- that's a largely irrelevant issue. My Swashy is fun as heck to play, & I'm not betraying.