[TLE] Stormhold East Coast Friendly Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Magar, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Magar New Member

I've talked to a couple people about this but there doesn't seem to be that much interest. This indicates it's either an unpopular idea, or there's already a guild out there doing it that I don't know about.

I'm looking for - or looking to form - a guild that raids 7p-10p two weeknights with a 3rd raid/groupquest night on the weekend.

Normally I'd try to get a guild formed first and then pitch it to the server, but I have maybe three others interested right now. So if you're interested in this bare-bones idea or just want to help form up, please reply here with a character name or send a tell to Jayna or Magar on server.

Edit to add: I have a lot of ideas and just need a little momentum from possible supporters to really take off on getting them implemented. Loot system, ready to set up a web site, several guild names, etc.
  2. Viane New Member

I'd definitely be interested. I've been looking for a guild that ends raiding before 11 est during the week, but I don't think they exist. I'll catch you in game.