[TLE] Rare food recipes broken

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Sinhika, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Sinhika Well-Known Member

Since there is no mention in the patch notes of an intentional nerf to TLE rare foods, I assume this is a bug. In any case, existing and newly-created rare food recipes have lost all their +stats, and only have the usual power or health regen and a 3% health bonus left.

Provisioners do not appreciate having their equivalent of MC nerfed into uselessness. There is no point in making them now, when they have shorter duration than comparable tier regular crafted foods and no stats to speak of.
  2. Meirril Well-Known Member

So since there isn't a (mini) horde of other TLE players here, I'm going to assume this isn't a wide spread issue? As always details are important. What food items are you talking about explicitly? Names please.
  3. Aeriel Active Member

It's the AGI/INT/STR/WIS stats which have disappeared, from all mastercrafted food and drink (as far as I can tell) on TLE and RTT.

There are two other threads about it https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...for-the-change-on-the-rare-food-drink.572325/ and https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/mastercrafted-food-and-drink-stats.572308/. The stats disappeared after last week's patch. This has been reported on the DGC bug tracker
  4. Adevil Well-Known Member

The "(mini) horde" has basically gone over it already and thrown their collective hands up in disgust. The food/drink is ALL mastercrafted food & drink on TLE.
  5. Demoneque Member

You have a better chance of things getting fixed of you do the legwork for the team first. List each affected item by name. That way if there is an opportunity to look in to the issue, they don't have to dig to find each item.
  6. Adevil Well-Known Member

Apparently it was not an intended change. Patch notes:

Mastercrafted food and drink should once again apply it's bonuses on Time-Locked servers
    Demoneque likes this.