TLE Pvp Exile?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Jexus, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Jexus New Member

Seem's that neriak had no issue making its way to Haven, however members of new halas are unable to even change citizenship to qeynos? Maybe i'm incorrect in this, would love some insight if that is the case!

Thanks.
  2. Dreki New Member

You are correct. I am having the same issue.
  3. Sempermalum Member

I also can't get the betrayal quest to work. On top of that the mount quest is bugged and you can't use the item you need too, because the server does not allow appearance items. And if you accidently push call to home, thinking hey that will bring me into new halas, nope that brings you to qeynos, and I can't figure out how to get back to new halas, because the bells don't work.
  4. Sempermalum Member

5. oakmiser Well-Known Member

Why? Dude it's beta. /bug it and notice also its in 2 other threads. It's going to be put on the list because it is a major issue, no need to badger the forums.
    Kryvak likes this.
  6. Sempermalum Member

oakmiser why did you post your nonsense is a better question. The quicker they see and fix these glaring problems the better it is for everyone, one side not having mounts is pretty massive, the other side not having access to 4 classes is also pretty massive and impacts every facet of the game
  7. Rotherian Well-Known Member

You do know that /bug is monitored regularly, right? Additionally, devs regularly respond to constructively worded PMs. And while a given thread on the forums might be lucky enough to be observed and routed to the appropriate developer, using the general forums for bug reports is a bit like going from Panama City Beach, FL to Galveston, TX - by way of Misquamicut Beach, RI.

I mean, sure, you certainly can do so, but it is a lot more efficient to use the direct route (/bug) to the destination (the devs).
    oakmiser likes this.
  8. Jexus New Member

I posted this topic mostly as a way to discover whether or not that was intentional. Seeing as Exile was put to a vote, seeing as one faction had it, and the other didn't. It could have gone either way. Sleep deprivation seemed to have ruined my train of thought however. :)