[TLE] Londiar Inygad

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Nockturnal, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

Why is Londiar Inygad missing in Qeynos?
  2. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

Do you plan on adding him to Qeynos at all?

My Guild and all toons on Live are in New Halas due to the lag in Qeynos. On Stormhold I have taken advantage of Qeynos being lag free and purchased housing there.

Can you advise if or when he will be added?
  3. Eben Member

Is Londiar Inygad available in any town? He's not in FP either.
  4. Eben Member

Update Notes: Tuesday April 11, 2016
    TRADESKILLS
    Londiar Inygad should once again be avaliable on Stormhold to grant Adorning and Tinkering Daily Tasks

Should be but still isn't :(
    Sejreia likes this.
  5. Sejreia Active Member

He is in New Halas. I think the OP would like him to show up in the Cities as well.
  6. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

On the Live server he is located in Qeynos as well as other cities but not on Stormhold. I was so excited when the Update notes showed his arrival on Stormhold but that quickly changed when I could not find him in Qeynos.

I guess I will have to just work one toon at a time and camp that one toon in New Halas until I'm done leveling.
    Easier to camp them than to spend so much time in traveling back and forth to New Halas and Qeynos.

I sure hope they add him to Qeynos.
  7. Kekox New Member

Actually he would be more needed in a evil city :)
    Demoneque, Mermut and Sejreia like this.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

Especially since it's such a pain to get from the evil side cities to the good side cities right now. Not hard, mind you, just a pain.
  9. Eben Member

Quickest way from FP to Halas without ports. Go to Mara and buy a stack of http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Mission_Stone_of_Firemyst from Koros Splinterlimb (must be level 50+ crafter to use). They cost 6g each but its worth it to get to antonica directly from anywhere. Then it's a fairly long run to the dock or bird but it beats the alternative. If there are ports available it's slightly quicker to port in and run to bird then fly to dock. If you have evac it's quicker to use the stone or port, then evac and take the bird.
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

It's not hard, just tedious and annoying. There is also no good reason to NOT have him up in one of the 'evil' aligned locations... or just stop isolating the starting areas... both would be nice, either would would be a huge improvement.
    Sejreia likes this.
  11. Eben Member

Agree, it only takes 5-10 min depending on ports/evac/run speed variables but going over there on 6 toons is a pain. The next idea is to just leave them there but then they can't use the broker/banker... If they think the reason people want to play TLE is for the slow annoying transportation they are wrong IAW everyone I've heard mention anything on the topic.
  12. Springelf Active Member

Easiest way to get to Halas....take a port to BB and run to the docks. There is a bird there that will take you right to Halas. At least I found this the easiest way for me.
  13. Caith Developer

Londiar Inygad will be back in the other cities on TLE after the next hotfix. For some reason he was disabled manually instead of via the event flag indicating that expansion 3 had launched.
  14. Pifpaff New Member

Yay!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
    Nockturnal likes this.