TLE leveling guide

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by NYC2200, Jun 4, 2018.

1. NYC2200 New Member

Looking for some type of a leveling guide if possible. Trying to quest my way up, hit lvl 19 but it's very slow now, finished all quests in TD and it sent me over to butcherblock but the initial quests there are lvl 21 and i'm having a hard time completing them. Is there a quicker way to level to like 70 or something? Any help would be appreciated.
  2. SaintBardlington New Member

Try to stay in TD grinding as long as you can. There are some spirocs on the beach near the docks that are level 20. That'll take you to 23ish. Then, get some friends and go up to the Mountain Throms and kill them. They are 23-26^^^ and should last until a very painful 30. That's the best experience you're going to get because outside of Kunark, the exp is terrible.

From 30-68, well... I guess that's why they sell vitality potions and experience potions.
  3. Pheww Member

from 30 to 65, I think there is some grinding that can be done, however I would suggest collections at that point. Start out doing the chipped / scuffed etc shards, any of the bone collections, Corruption of Elements, any of the EoF sets, and even when you are 50+, start doing the Rok collections. This will help in leveling quite a bit. Run around and get the location disco exp as I believe this is good for about 1.5 levels itself. I think at around 55 or so, you can actually go to KP, have people mentor you, and then grind pretty easily to 80.

so in a nutshell, collection / disco exp from 30 to 55 and then you're golden!
  4. Simparri Active Member

If you haven't twigged yet, once you hit level 19 crafter go Straight to the crafting trainer & they will boost you to crafter 20, it is automatically done when you talk to them. It is the same as when you hit level 9, talk to trainer to get boosted to crafter 10.
  5. Atan Well-Known Member

There is no good path for leveling 25-65 now that they released RoK.

Good luck.
    Xiao likes this.
  6. Kalika Well-Known Member

Yeap my 49 necro is retired ... on top she is the level range in which i always hated the content (50-55) ....

Apparently the leveling guide would be : Find a level 15-20 toon, offer some plats so that he level lock, mentor, kill the giants that you may have befriended earlier, repeat and rince till 65 or 62 ...
    Xiao likes this.
  7. Atan Well-Known Member

Pretty much, xp is slightly faster mentoring to a level lock in TD and blowing things up than doing level 30-60 content.
    Xiao likes this.
  8. Kindread Active Member

I just ran my small groups through the 40-60 level range. This is the path we took:

1. OoLS
    2. Cazic-Thule
    3. Miragul's Menajerie
    4. Permafrost
    5. Mines of Meldrath
    6. Klak'Anon
    7. Court of Innovation
    8. The Sanctorium
    9. The Hidden Cashe
    10. Clefts of Rujark
    11. Scornfeather Roost
    12. The Living Tombs
    13. The Silent City
    14. New Tunaria

NOTE: Make sure you are doing all the quests inside the dungeons. It's almost necessary to run through them all in order to get enough XP to move on without mindlessly grinding the dungeon.