[TLE] I'll be home for Frostfell (LFC)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cheribomb, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Stop by and break some bread with me on Frostfell, I'll be home! This was designed for the Stormhold Holiday or Bah Humbug contest being held from 11/15/15 - 12/15/15. The challenge was to use items only available on the server at the time. During the contest the Level cap was 60. No Marketplace items were allowed and while they introduced FF merchants to the server a few days ago; it was decided to exclude those items for this contest. So here it is, Frostfell without FF items! Enjoy!

Can't tour on Stormhold? View more pics on my website.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

2. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Just love it ! Very nice !
  3. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Gorgeous! I cannot wait to go see it in person! The train set looks SO CUTE!
  4. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  5. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Yayyy! Thanks!
  6. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I stopped by earlier and I have to say this was fantastic!!! Such ingenuity and imagination! I love seeing folks who decorate using only what they can make rather then what they can buy. Well done!! Very impressed.
  7. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Moon!
  8. Katz Well-Known Member

Wow! That is amazing!
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

WOW! I8 see some steal-worthy ideas! *runs to Kiannaroses house to start re-decorating*
  10. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ooh, I have definitely got to find time to tour this house! I LOVE that candle tree and those wreath's you made look fabulous! The train set looks adorable too. Oooh and I just realized the other tree is made with chandeliers. So very innovative! :)
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I really think your place was so creative and cute. So many different wreaths. The gifts were awesome. Loved the contract of the red and black furniture. OMG the train. Just letting you know right now that I am stealing a bunch of your ideas! I try to remember to tell people that right away cuz when I have actually used the idea later I have no clue who the owner of the idea is cuz well my memory sucks.
  12. Andarta Member

Beautiful work Cheri - especially love the train.
  13. Geden Well-Known Member

I'm beyond words with your house Cheri! Everything, I mean everything, is so true to spirit of Frostfell and amazingly creative! Favorite part? "Let it snow" spelled above the window. You have my upvote :) Keep it coming!
  14. Valzen Well-Known Member

Looking wonderful, Cheri. Very creative!
  15. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Lol you crack me up!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.