TLE for new players?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Brainbean, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Brainbean New Member

Hey all,

My friend and I have decided to get back into EQ2 after a really long break. We like the idea of playing on the TLE server but I'm wondering what the pop is like on this server VS others. We aren't looking to power level to max super fast and raid, just experience the game at a good pace. How possible is it to pick up a player or two for leveling groups on this realm? We like the idea of experiencing all of the expansions though.

Thanks!
  2. Khun New Member

Hey Brain,

Welcome! The server has a really good population and the super fun TSO expansions started only a few weeks ago. It's a really good time to join. You'll be able to find groups fairly easily as you level up, and once you're level 80 you'll be able to find groups easily. I highly recommend one of you rolls a tank, because there is a small shortage of those classes on our server. A tank and healer would be a great combination to ensure you find groups easily, and can duo well. Perhaps a fury or mystic or inquisitor, with a SK or berserker.
  3. Keldo Member

Population on FG is quite healthy. Leveling recently became more streamlined, too, to make catch-up easier. Just solo questing last night, I went from 1-19 in about 3-4 hours.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I see people forming groups for lower-level content on Fallen Gate pretty much every day. I wouldn't expect to always be able to find a group for this stuff if you play at odd hours, but in general, I have no problems getting groups between maybe 9AM-midnight Central Time (I become a pumpkin and go to sleep, so I can't say how late the west coast players are actively forming groups).