TLE Fallen Gate - Enhance Makeshift arrows bug

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Aricael, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Aricael Member

Hello

I have Ranger lvl 70 on TLE Fallen Gate.

It looks like AA skill Enhance Makeshift arrows from Ranger tree does not work (at least for me)

It does not change anything in the skill description after I invest 5 AA in that and commit my profile (tested for lvl 62 grandmaster skill)

2. Flamace Active Member

Haven't played my ranger in a bit but it used to increase the total number of times it would proc before it needed to be recast. The description on makeshift arrow changed, it used to read that it would grant a total of xx amount of procs not that it can proc only once per 0.1 seconds.
  3. Aricael Member

As you may clearly see nothing changed after I invested 5 AA points into it.

Devs changed the mechanics of that skill now it triggers 14.4 times (my description) per minute (not like total trigger counts as it was in the past) so according to this logic this AA should increase this trigger like 14.4 * 1.3 =18,72 times per minute and the skill description should reflect that change.
  4. Golconde New Member

Makeshift Arrows was recently changed...maybe a year ago. It used to trigger so many times then you would get a cooldown to use it again. Now it stays on till canceled. So that AA is meaningless after that change,