[TLE] Class Gloves from CoV Not On-Fleek

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Keldo, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Keldo Member

Hello all,

This has likely been levied before, but I'm a guy who desperately wants to be able to properly enjoy my dungeon set gloves and I'm a regrettably vocal being, so BOOM, forum post.

To begin, I'm just like all of you; I'm an adventuring halfling who joined a six a person group that set out from the Shire Baubbleshire to explore the Crypts of Valdoon. As we descended, several members of my party were bitten by werewolves and I had to suck out the poison myself; I sucked my party members vigorously out of necessity only. It was then that my set gloves dropped. The statting on them was bizarre; my party members informed me that theirs are the same way. This brings us (finally) to the problem: EoF dungeon set gloves are not on-fleek - none of them.

Not just mine, which I present before the Tribunal as Exhibit A:
    http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/2381463501

Notice that the stats are only in their 30s rather than the customary 51-56 range for EoF dungeon set loot. The potency is not the usual 3+% for EoF gear AND there are no additional blue stats. When a man isn't potent enough, he doesn't feel like the tiger that he should.

("Ooo"s and "Ahhhh"s happen as the audience is shocked at Exhibit A's stattings.)

Order in this court!

That said, I want to sincerely thank the TLE team for delivering better and better expansions each go-round. Thus far I've been more impressed with EoF than I was DoF or KoS - the difficulty feels very on-fleek and the dungeons/items are much more interesting. Then again, what do I know? I used fleek throughout this post.
    Faelen and Onra like this.
  2. Gninja Developer

We'll take a looksie.
  3. Kander Developer

These have been corrected along with a few other things missed on these sets. Should be in the next update.
    Poofe likes this.
  4. Keldo Member

Thank you very much folks, much appreciated.