[TLE] Arasai Wallflowers

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Des hen, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Des hen Member

I've been trying desperately to complete the above quest on my Dirge, but when I get to the last part involving the 6 heroic guards, I cannot get past it at all. I'm now level 42 with almost full MC gear/weapons/jewelry and I still cannot get one dead before they kill me. I've tried kitting them in a circle but they end up resetting on me.

Any thoughts?
  2. Raito New Member

Same here. Originally, the guards were supposed to be double-arrows down but now it's a full heroic encounter. I can't get anyone into the zone with me (not a group quest), and the guards keep resetting the encounter if I try to kite them. I would love to hear some useful information on it as well.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

I just investigated this to see if there were any changes to it since launch. But no, 4 of the 6 guards are still double-arrows down. The other 2 guards are normal, solo tier. The encounter is Heroic, due to all of them being linked. Best of luck smiting them!

~ Kaitheel
  4. Daeth New Member

I think you missed the TLE tag. There are no down arrow heroics on TLE, due to a blanket change that turned them all into normal.

All these mobs on TLE are non down arrow, making it tough on pretty much anyone other than a Summoner or Crusader.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

D'oh! Yeah, I had missed that particular detail (and a big one it is). I looked through the Stormhold server logs, and was able to confirm that others, of all sorts of classes (including an assassin!), are completing the quest. So, your first inclination, to come here and ask for advice, seems to be a good one. Good luck!

~ Kaitheel
  6. Daeth New Member

How many bards or priests have completed it? And were they decked out with prismatics first?
    Also did this assassin complete it before or after the scout mitigation nerf (sorry, fix!)?

The bottom line is that this is a solo quest intended to teach players about Arasai lore and give them a fun appearance item. There is no reason for these to be beefed up to a point where it is frustrating for certain low dps classes.
    Redd likes this.
  7. Redd Member

I am unable to complete this quest on a warden at 28, as well as a coercer. Fix the guards please, telling us other have finished this quest does not help us. I have a dirge that was able to finish it but only at a very low level.
  8. Mams New Member

I was able to complete it by mentoring down about 20 levels using a friends alt in group, zoning into the instance and un-mentoring. That capped the guards at my mentored level and allowed me to kill them.