[TLE] A few questions from an Assassin

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Ondoki, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Ondoki New Member

Hello everyone

I have been away from EQ2 for 6/7/8 years or something like that - can't remember - but two months ago i came back and started to play an Assassin. Right now iam lev 60 with 76 AA's and since I'am "running" in my final gear soon (level cap is 70 atm) I have a few questions.

My main problem is a lot of the "new" stats / boni that can be found on gear are new to me - since they was not in the game when i played it last - so Iam not sure on what to focus.

Is Multi attack better for me as AE autoattack - and so on..

Right now I did focus on Ability Mod - most of my damage come from my CA's so i thought focusing on that might be a good idea.I also did look for Casting Speed.
    After that I did look for Multi Attack and Haste.

For Adornments I focus on Ability Mod and Casting Speed (most slots do not overlap) and for the rest i go with crit chance.

I did try to have a look at some other Assassins on my sever, but for some reason the all focus on different things it seems

Here (http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/2576992794719) is a link to my character, would be happy if anyone can have a look on it and let me know what would work better for me.

Thanks a lot