Tinshau, Prince of Water

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Drona, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Drona Well-Known Member

The wiki (see below) says its a reward for completing achievement Triumph: Planar Punisher [Heroic] and can be bought from the status merchant. I have completed the said achievement but I don't see it on the vendor yet another player who completed it can see it on vendor.

Some others are saying its for completing all the PQ including all the overland PQs.

How do you get this mount please?

<rant>
    Why hide items on merchants? Why not list them and have a red text saying how to get it etc like how its always done?
    </rant >

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Tinshau,_Prince_of_Water_(Mount)
    Breanna and Mathafern like this.
  2. Mathafern Well-Known Member

Be sure to check all three merchants- not all the mounts were on the same merchant.

I agree about displaying items you can't yet acquire with some sort of text saying what is needed. Helps the player keep track of goals without having to memorize the wiki.
    Breanna and Drona like this.
  3. Drona Well-Known Member

I checked all three and not there. I even checked all the merchants in the merchant gallery and no luck :mad:
    The person who can see it was standing in front of me and he confirm its the status merchant.

This 100%. I am not someone who checks wiki and I would not have heard about this mount if someone didn't casually mentions it in game. Showing things will let player discover new content and keep them interested in the game...
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you look in your Quest Journal, click the Achievements tab, and go to Triumphs, then Chaos Descending, clicking on the various achievements will tell you what has to be done, and what the reward(s) are. Planar Punisher requires you to have killed every single heroic and event heroic boss.

The merchant who has Tinshau is Tumri Ston in the Merchant's Gallery at (644, 412, -169).
    Breanna likes this.
  5. semisus Does not play this game

For this mount , first you need to have done all the PQ and then u can see a mount on the PQ currency vendor in libary for 500 pq coins and buy it
    Afterwards to upgrade it to prince , you need the heroic nameds achivement done and the blue rune ( reactonary strikes ) acvhiement done to see it on the status guy
  6. Drona Well-Known Member

From what I can see this info is wrong. I have the Planar Punisher achievement. It says so in the journal and I have the blue 55 fervor rune. I think what @semisus above saying is correct, you need this achievement AND all PQs done.

I don't know who looks after the wiki but it needs updating to list both achievements.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You look after the wiki. So do I. And everyone else. It's a community project. Edit the page!
  8. Drona Well-Known Member

Ah fair enough. I edited the page and added note about PQ as well!
    flameweaver and Sigrdrifa like this.
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

For me it's listed at Rayburn Franchot (641, 411, -171) for 1600 Activist's Tremiss and 25m status

Maybe it depends on the order of the archievements which merchant sells it
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  10. Drona Well-Known Member

This is getting more confusing :) I have not done all the outdoor PQs so next step in discovering this great mystery to get those done and see what happens and which merchant sells it!

Its shame that no one does the outdoor PQs anymore. Are they hard? Can they be done with 1 group given that people have semi decent gear these days?
  11. Prox Well-Known Member

I have seen the outdoor PQ's done with 2 groups.
    Drona likes this.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

We were 2-3 grouping them wearing PoP T2 raid gear at the start of this expansion. The outdoor PQs have NO Resolve requirement, they just need loads of DPS.
    Drona likes this.
  13. Prox Well-Known Member

I would think a decently geared group could do the outdoor PQ's.