Tinker's Guide to Everything

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-trovan2, Jul 20, 2007.

  1. ARCHIVED-trovan2 Guest

    I am making a guide ... had one going earlier, but ran out of room in the max characters per post thingie.
    Please post in the other thread for comments, questions, complaints, suggestions, ect. Thanks!
    Other thread called "Blueprint List".
    KEY
    Items labeled "Tinker x" (x is a number) means only a tinker with that skill level can USE it.
    Items labeled "no-trade" can be aquired by having a tinker use the commission system.
    TS level = Tradeskill Level
    AD level = Adventure Level
  2. ARCHIVED-trovan2 Guest

    Apprentice Blueprints 0.001 (skill: 1)
    Automated Finishing Saw
    Increase success chance of a Woodworker by 1%
    Automated Rounding Hammer
    Increase success chance of an Armourer by 1%
    Miscalibrated Gnomish Crosstrainers
    Chance of a heal and a temperary speed increase
    Apprentice Blueprints 0.002 (skill: 20)
    Automated Finishing Hammer
    Increase success chance of a Weaponsmith by 1%
    Gnomish Cyclone Generator of Ultimate Evil
    Summons a pet to attack a single target; 5 charges (Tinker 20)
    Mechanical Threaded Needle
    Increase success chance of a Tailor by 1%
    Apprentice Blueprints 0.003 (skill: 30)
    Reinforced Gnomeproof Beaker
    Increase success chance of an Alchemist by 1%
    Troll Snot Flinger
    Single target snare; 5 charges (Tinker 35)
    Apprentice Blueprints 0.004 (skill: 40)
    Gnomish Ring Press
    Increase success chance of a Jewler by 1%
    Gnomish Self Inking Quill
    Increase success chance of a Sage by 1%
    Apprentice Blueprints 0.005 (skill: 50)
    Fen Shui Environmental Reader
    Increase success chance of a Carpenter by 1%
    Izzitedibiforpepl Probe
    Increase success chance of a Provisioner by 1%
    Apprentice Blueprints 0.006 (skill: 60)
    Full Spectrum Goggles
    Head Piece: Grants wearer see inisibility (no-trade)
    Spring Loaded Gnomish Stilts
    Boots: Grants wearer increased jumping (no-trade)
    Apprentice Blueprints 0.007 (skill: 70)
    Goggles of the Bats
    Head Piece: Grants wearer sonic vision (no-trade)
    Miscalibrated Lifestone
    Drain power of caster, gain life; 5 charges (Tinker 75)
    Apprentice Blueprints 0.008 (skill: 80)
    Spider on a String
    Summons a pet to attack a single target; 5 charges (Tinker 80)
    Iron Snake Basket
    Summons a pet to attack a single target; 5 charges (Tinker 85)
    Apprentice Blueprints 0.009 (skill: 90)
    Gnomish Diving Goggles
    Head Piece: Grants wearer water vision (no-trade)
    Miscalibrated Mana Stone
    Caster loses life to gain power; 5 charges (Tinker 95)
    Apprentice Blueprints 0.010 (skill: 100)
    Gnomish Net Launcher
    65% chance of a single target root; 5 charges (Tinker 105)
    Loosely Wired Heart Stopper
    50% of Feign Death; 5 charges (Tinker 100)
    Refined Troll Snot Flinger
    Single target snare; 5 charges (Tinker 105)
    Apprentice Blueprints 0.011 (skill: 110)
    Gnomish Anti Camo Goggles
    Head Piece: Grants wearer see stealth (no-trade)
    Mist Generator
    Summons a pet to attack a single target; 5 charges (Tinker 110)
    Noxious Environmental Suite
    Head Piece: 3% of noxious damage recieved is converted to power gain
  3. ARCHIVED-trovan2 Guest

    Dabbler's Blueprints 0.001 (skill: 120)
    Elemental Environment Suite
    Head Piece: 3% of elemental damage recieved is converted to power gain
    Frayed Heart Thingymabob
    25% chance to revive single target; 5 charges (Tinker 120; no-trade)
    Dabbler's Blueprints 0.002 (skill: 130)
    Arcane Environmental Suite
    Head Piece: 3% of arcane damage recieved is converted to power gain
    Gnomish Parachute Pack
    Reduces maximum falling speed of caster; lasts for 30 seconds; 5 charges
    Dabbler's Blueprints 0.003 (skill: 140)
    Clockwork Manservant
    Summons a pet to attack a single target; 5 charges (Tinker 145)
    Windup Golden Monkey
    Summons a pet to attack a single target; 5 charges (Tinker 140)
    Dabbler's Blueprints 0.004 (skill: 150)
    Miscalibrated Automated Shears
    Reduces the time to harvest and forest by one second
    Rose Colored Goggles
    Head Piece: Grants wearer infravision
    Dabbler's Blueprints 0.005 (skill: 160)
    Automated Gnomish Plane
    Increases success chance of a Woodworker by 2%
    Gnomish Portable Smokescreen
    99% chance to grant stealth to caster; 99% chance of suspending caster's movement enhancements; 5 charges; lasts for 15 minutes (Tinker 160)
    Miscalibrated Automated Pickaxe
    Increase mining skill by 10; decrease mining time by one second
    Miscalibrated Automated Watersafe Net
    Decrease fishing and trapping time by one second
    Dabbler's Blueprints 0.006 (skill: 170)
    Gnomish Level
    Increases success chance of a Carpenter by 2%
    Gnomish Thermometer
    Increases success chance of a Provisioner by 2%
    Heart Stopper
    25% chance to increase hate; 75% chance to Fegn Death; 5 charges (Tinker 175; no-trade)
    Dabbler's Blueprints 0.007 (skill: 180)
    Gnomish Magnifying Device
    Increases success chance of a Jewler by 2%
    Gnomish Quick Erasaller
    Increases success chance of a Sage by 2%
    Dabbler's Blueprints 0.008 (skill: 190)
    Automated External Defibrillator
    50% chacne to revive single target; 5 charges (Tinker 195; no-trade)
    Automated Honing Stone
    Increases success chance of a Weaponsmith by 2%
    Gnomish Gas Mask
    Increases success chance of a Alchemist by 2%
    Dabbler's Blueprints 0.009 (skill: 200)
    Gnomeproof Thumb Cap
    Increases success chance of a Tailor by 2%
    Gnomish Toughened Ring Press
    Increases success chance of a Armourer by 2%
    Portable Chemistry Set
    Summons a Chemistry Table to craft at; lasts for five minutes; 5 charges (TS level 41)
    Dabbler's Blueprints 0.010 (skill: 210)
    Jar of Spiders
    Summons a pet to attack a single target; 5 charges (Tinker 215)
    Portable Desk
    Summons an Engraved Desk to craft at; lasts for five minutes; 5 charges (TS level 41)
    Portable Forge
    Summons a Forge to craft at; lasts for five minutes; 5 charges (TS level 41)
  4. ARCHIVED-trovan2 Guest

    Experimenter's Blueprints 0.001 (skill: 220)
    Gnomish Divining Rod
    Tracks one harvestable node; 5 charges
    Portable Cooking Set
    Summons a Stove & Keg to craft at; lasts for five minutes; 5 charges (TS level 41)
    Portable Sewing Table
    Summons a Sewing Table & Mannequin to craft at; lasts for five minutes; 5 charges (TS level 41)
    Experimenter's Blueprints 0.002 (skill: 230)
    Calibrated Automated Pickaxe
    Increase mining skill by 15; decrease mining time by 1.5 seconds
    Calibrated Watersafe Net
    Decrease fishing and trapping time by 1.5 seconds
    Portable Woodworking Kit
    Summons a Woodworking Table to craft at; lasts for five minutes; 5 charges (TS level 41)
    Portable Workbench
    Summons a Workbench to craft at; lasts for five minutes; 5 charges (TS level 41)
    Experimenter's Blueprints 0.003 (skill: 240)
    Calibrated Automated Shears
    Decrease foresting and gathering time by 1.5 seconds
    Rebreather
    Head Piece: Grants caster the ability to breath underwater (no-trade)
    Experimenter's Blueprints 0.004 (skill: 250)
    Gnomish Gent's Mechanized Facade
    Grants caster the image of a clockwork gnome; lasts for 30 minutes; 5 charges
    Experimenter's Blueprints 0.005 (skill: 260)
    Gigglegibber's Secret of Death
    99% chance to fegn death; lasts for three minutes; 5 charges (Tinker 260; no-trade)
    Overclocked Gnomish Crosstrainers
    55% increase to caster's run speed; 50% chance to heal caster for 12% of max health
    Experimenter's Blueprints 0.006 (skill: 270)
    Go Fasta Pocket Cyclone
    Summons a pet to attack a single target; 5 charges (Tinker 275; no-trade)
    Experimenter's Blueprints 0.007 (skill: 280)
    "Reliable" Gnomish Pacemaker
    25% chance to resurrect self; lasts for two hours; 5 charges (Tinker 285; no-trade)
    Mental Projectamifcator
    90% chance to charm target for 3 minutes; 10% to gain hate with target (Tinker 280; no-trade)
    Experimenter's Blueprints 0.008 (skill: 290)
    Gnomish Floatation Device
    Grants wearer the ability to walk under water
    Qeynos' Classified Information of Bulwark
    Increase success chance of an Armourer by 3%
    Experimenter's Blueprints 0.009 (skill: 300)
    Guide: Roots, the Fabric of Life
    Increase success chance of a Tailor by 3%
    Overclocked Lifestone
    90% chance to increase health by 20%; 10% chance to decrease health by 12%; 5 charges (Tinker 305; no-trade)
    Experimenter's Blueprints 0.010 (skill: 310)
    Freeport Classified Information of Armament
    Increase success chance of a Weaponsmith by 3%
    Neverending Bag of the Good Stuff
    Increase success chance of a Alchemist by 3%
    Overclocked Manastone
    90% chance to increase power by 20%, 10% chance to decrease power by 12%; 5 charges (Tinker 310; no-trade)
  5. ARCHIVED-trovan2 Guest

    Master's Blueprints 0.001 (skill: 320)
    Enigma of Tunare
    Increase success chance of a Jewler by 3%
    Eye of Agamatoo
    Increase success chance of a Sage by 3%
    Master's Blueprints 0.002 (skill: 330)
    Overclocked Automated Pickaxe
    Increase mining skill by 20; decrease mining time by 2.5 seconds
    Overclocked Automated Watersafe Net
    Decrease fishing and trapping time by 2.5 seconds
    Screewoggin's Bag of Spices
    Increase success chance of a Provisioner by 3%
    Woodelf Eye for the Troll Guy
    Increase success chance of a Carpenter by 3%
    Master's Blueprints 0.003 (skill: 340)
    Behavioural modificationator Stereopticon
    [not all to sure, was a conflict of what it really does, will try to find out] (Tinker 345; no-trade)
    Measure Twicer
    Increase success chance of a Woodworker by 3%
    Overclocked Automated Shears
    Decrease foresting and gathering time by 2.5 seconds
  6. ARCHIVED-trovan2 Guest

    Rare
    Blueprint: Gnomish Luclin Boots (skill: 180)
    Gnomish Luclin Boots
    Blueprint: Hovering Device
    Hovering Device
    Blueprint: Overclocked Hovering Device (skill: 310)
    Overclocked Hovering Device
    Blueprint: Reconstructor (skill: 350)
    Mechanized Platinum Repository of Reconstruction
    Blueprint: Magnetized Generator
    Magnetized Generator
    Blueprint: Safety Recaller
    Gnomish Safety Recaller
  7. ARCHIVED-trovan2 Guest

    Simply RESERVED for future use
  8. ARCHIVED-Eddessa Guest

    Should also include where to obtain each set accept of course the dropped ones unless they are known to drop from certain mobs. Is this still up to date or have these recipes all changed? Just wondering :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Alienor Guest

  10. ARCHIVED-Eddessa Guest

    Oo nice :D didnt even think of checking Wiki for tinkering guides. Im always there for everything else, havent worked on tinkering in so long i didnt even think of it :p
  11. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

Share This Page