Tinkering Tradeskill Confusion

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Smackbottom, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Smackbottom Member

My character is adventure level 128. My tinkering is 611/650. I don't know where to find recipes I can craft to increase my tinkering level.
    Am I limited only to the Tinkering daily in Qeynos?

I looked on the broker but found no recipes for my level.
    The answer is probably obvious but the wiki was no help.
    Thanks for any assistance.
  2. Denmum Developer

What is your crafting level? Many of the higher-level tinkering books are only available after you do some/most/all of the relevant tradeskill signature line for that expansion before you unlock the tinkering essentials books on your recipe book merchants, and unlock the missions/research/etc needed to obtain advanced books from that expansion. If you're a high level adventurer, but not a high level tinkerer, you're going to be either doing the tinkering daily or simply making lower-level tinkering items and hoping for skillups.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Smackbottom Member

I am level 125 crafting. Done the tradeskill sig and working on the research spells for Alchemy.

Also, where is the recipe book merchant for tinkering at this level?

Thanks fo your help
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I just went to my guild recipe vendor for everything for the last 3 expansions.
  5. Smackbottom Member

Thanks,
    Finally figured it out . DUH
    But now my Alchemy/Chemistry isn't going up.
    I am 651/680 and when I make an even item (spells) I don't level up even after four or five crafts. It usually takes 2-3 for even recipes.
    This game hates me. LOL

Two days later figured iot out. Durrr..... The skill was green meaning it is boosted by my AA's I think. I am already maxxed at 351?