Tinkerfest: Updated Guide at ZAM

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cyliena, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Cyliena Well-Known Member

It's time once again for Tinkerfest, the Norrathian celebration of all things Gnomish! We've gotten the scoop on all the new additions to this popular summer world event. Several Aether Races will be activated in Butcherblock, Lavastorm, Great Divide, and Tenebrous Tangle. This year also features one new quest, a new recipe scroll, more merchant goodies, and two new title rewards. Don't forget to hone your skills in the Gnomish language!

Tinkerfest will run from 12:01am PDT on July 17th through 11:59pm PDT on August 3rd.

If you need a hint or just want a sneak peak before the festivities explode upon us, see our Tinkerfest Guide and the Tinkerfest Gallery! For those of you with far too many alts, check out the Tinkerfest Quest Tracker.

Side note: This is the final event guide I will be updating during my time with ZAM. Further updates to these guides on ZAM will be up to the community, as future events go beyond my remaining tenure with the company. I will continue to write event guides (and perhaps others) in the future, but it will be on a different site. *innocent smile*

[IMG]
    SierraDawn, Finora, Charlice and 8 others like this.
  2. Spindle Well-Known Member

Whee! THanks for the guide AND the innocent smile!
    Lateana, HaphazardAllure and Cyliena like this.
  3. Charlice Well-Known Member

Hooray! The most wonderful time of the year! Thank you Cyliena. :D
    Cyliena likes this.
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I thought that was Frostfell! ;)
    SierraDawn likes this.
  5. Katz Well-Known Member

I understood it to be Nights of the Dead.
    Cyliena likes this.
  6. Nantoh Member

Tinkerfest has started.
  7. Charlice Well-Known Member

So silly. ;)
  8. Cyliena Well-Known Member

...and there was much rejoicing! *throws cogs into the air*
    Charlice, Finora, Katz and 2 others like this.
  9. Wurm Well-Known Member

I love how they added Tobey's nightmar.... err dream into the new quest LOL

QUACK!
    Cyliena likes this.