Tinkerfest 2014: Skimming Along

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Niami DenMother, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It is after 2 a.m. - so just what is Mum still up to at this time of night? Well, Tinkerfest went onto Test in mid-afternoon, and I have been testing and writing, and writing, and re-verifying facts, and having my brains leak out my ears, and other fun stuff. I figured there would be zero way, with my fibro sleep issues, of getting to sleep before writing up the preview. With my luck, I would end up tossing and turning while mentally working on the story, so I might as well be up writing the story, right? Hopefully the story makes more sense than I do right now! Without further ado, here is Tinkerfest 2014: Skimming Along
    Feldon, Inaraha, Thimdirran and 9 others like this.
  2. Tabri Well-Known Member

Just want to thank you for all of your hard work, Im watching your website for all the new updates I love Tinkerfest, your awesome:p
    Niami DenMother likes this.
  3. Maltaros Active Member

Thanks Niami! I always look forward to your event previews. The stories are great and the information on the new items always make me anxious for the event to start.
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

Thank you Niami, wonderful as always.

Agnor + Gnormajean = Love

So :cool:, I love the story.

Happy 4th!
  5. Winwin New Member

I love it! <3 Thank you for the preview! :D