Tinkered Personal Harvest Depot

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-Jasarina, Feb 6, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Jasarina Guest

I just ran into something Iam not sure is a bug or not so thought I should post..
    Today I moved the contents of my Lavastorm winter Home to my Personal Planterium. This accidently put 2 harvest depots in the same house. I was able to place both boxes and when I click on my crafting table the harvestables from both boxes are avaible to be used to craft. The depots have the lore tag.
    The depots are owned by 2 different toons but the houses are owned by the same toon. Should this be bugged or is it an intended change.
    I am on AB.
  2. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Hehe one of my favorite kind of bugs :0 Is it a bug or is it intended? I would say bug it though and cross your fingers they don't have time to fix it

Edit: So many things are added that are intended but seem to be a bug like this forum becoming visible to all , that is does get very confusing as to what is a bug sometimes. It is always better to report anything you think is a bug because even if it is intended the designers might want to rethink or take look at what players think is a bug and put in something to clarify.
  3. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Loose lips sink ships.
  4. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

That reminds me are the harvest Depots (Personal and Guild) going to take into account T10? also the poor pack mule, whill it be strong enough to harvest T10?
  5. ARCHIVED-Tigress Guest

i hope this is not an error. this is awesome!! :)