Tindi Wildbranch -- Trouble in the Timber

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kirskax, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Kirskax New Member

Has anyone else had Tindi refuse to provide them her three quests in the Cobalt Scar -- Trouble in the Timber; Pine Souls; and Saplings for Spirits?

I have completed Daring Rescue which Zam and EQ2i indicate is a precursor, and I currently hold Qeynos alignment which Zam indicates only good-aligned characters can receive the quest (although I have betrayed so many times "good" may be somewhat questionable).

Tindi has no quest feather, and when I hail her she says she is busy praying to Tunare and will not speak further. I even switched my deity to Tunare and still received no different response.

Kirskax
  2. Sunborne Member

Have you checked if you can get "Dark Elf in a Dark Land" from Draeth V'Zaar in Scarstone? It might be a Betrayer's/current alignment detection fault.
  3. Kirskax New Member

I already performed the quests for Draeth V'Zaar when I was last Freeport-aligned. Now that you mention him, I suspect that one cannot do his quests and Tindi's (i.e. they are mutually exclusive).

Thanks for the response.
  4. Yadi Bashir Member

Draeth is for evil aligned... tindi is for good aligned... :)

Checked that already as i do every quests i can...
  5. Rotherian Well-Known Member

You are correct. If you have done the first quest of either line, it precludes you from receiving the quest of the other line. While playing my Templar, Dabait, I tried sharing the quest with my Tier'Dal questing companion, and she was not able to accept the quest. The text that came across the main chat window stated that she needed to be aligned with Qeynos, and not have started the quest Dark Elf in a Dark Land. So alignment isn't the only disqualifier.

* Whaddyamean Dark Elves and Fae aren't supposed to be friends? :eek: :D